『𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none』

『𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none』

BOOK 1-2: THE ROSE-RED TYRANT

LECTURE HALL 〗
❝fourth period: anatomy❞

"..." [Y] twitches her eyebrow when she notices a familiar white haired male dressed black, giving everyone a weird vibe.

"What's with this guy…?" Ace sweatdropped. "And what's up with the candle lit and darkness. Is this an occult club?!"

"The room smells like corpses in here…!" Grim gagged, covering his nose.

"And that coffin…what is it doing here?" Deuce questioned.

"Sorry…I am Mukuro. I'll be your Anatomy teacher…" the professor introduced himself lazily before letting out a creepy chuckle, "Tehehehehe~ Try not to collapse or run away. You had to learn the history behind your body and some shit~ Hahahahaha~ Here we go…"

"His personality is like flipping coins." Ace mumbled as the professor opened up the coffin. The students, excluding the students, were taken back when Mukuro pulled out a literal corpse.

"Ta-da…" Mukuro grinned menacingly. "Isn't it great?"

"That's a real life corpse! Why do you have that?!" The orange haired male exclaimed.

The white haired male chuckled, "Hey, hey~ Don't worry, not like it will come to life, ya know? Or is it?"

"This guy is giving me the creep…" Deuce gulped.

"..." The [h] haired female sat quietly, watching the professor teach class about the body.

after class…

The students were traumatized as they left class. The [h] haired female stayed behind to talk to the professor. [Y] asked, "May I ask why you're here? Shouldn't you be at the Funeral Parlor?"

"Hm…? I wouldn't be surprised to see you here…" Mukuro said lazily, rubbing his sleepy eyes that's hidden behind the hair. "So…you can understand, I can travel from world to world. I'm here for particular reasons."

"What's the point of working here as the professor?" [Y] asked. "And the reason…?"

"My work was done in your world, but there is still work that I need to do. Have you ever heard of Overblot?" Mukuro inquired.

"Hm? Overblot?"

"Overblot is a form taken by those who overuse their magic and let their negative emotions." Mukuro explained. "Their life will be at risk if they keep overusing their magic. I was hoping in case one of the students fell victim to the overblot, so I can study them. So…I entrusted you to help me with this. Keep your ears out for the sound of ink dripping…"

"Understood…"

"Great~ Tehehehehe~ I can take a nap~" the taller male snickered as he grabbed a sleeping bag out of nowhere and crawled himself inside.

❝𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉❞ FEMALE VER.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara