I barge straight into her office and see she's not there.

That sneaky little bitch.

She god damn left me in the castle so she can to the meeting.

I quickly floo into Rosier Estate and run into the dinning room to see everyone waiting for me.

"I am so sorry, someone over there didn't even come to the common room to get me" I say glaring at Minnie and walking to my seat.

She looks at me and laughs.

Why does everyone have audacity this morning?

I sit down and turn to everyone "so what's the meeting about"

Mad-eye looks at me "have no clue, Dumbledore hasn't gotten here yet"

"So what's the chance he brings Harry to the meeting?" I ask everyone

Fred and George both look at me "5 galleons he doesn't" they say in sync. I think for a moment "deal"

Evelyn looks at the twins and sighs "why are you both betting with a minor, your not teaching her anything but bad habits"

I look at her "actually I have a very good streak with my bets so far my streak is 278 and I've won 2,500 galleons so far"

The twins look at me shocked as if I've just turned into a kettle.

"Wow" they both say in guess what? SYNC

After a bit more chatting later, in other words Molly having a go at the twins after she came out of the kitchen for betting with me.

Dumbledore finally appears but with 2 people, Harry and Mattheo.

Wait hold on a minute MATTHEO

Dumbledore sits opposite me and Mattheo and Harry sit both sides of him.

Me and the twins turn to eachother "does this mean I won the bet or do none of us win" I say to them

Fred looks at George unsure before George speaks up "you get your 5 galleons, he did bring Harry"

I smile before looking back at Dumbledore "your all probably wondering who this is next to me, I do believe Miss Evergreen knows who they are. Now would you like to introduce yourself" he says to Mattheo

Mattheo looks at me unsure but I give him a nod before he speaks up "hi, I'm Mattheo Riddle. Yes I'm Lord Voldemorts son"

I turn to look at Benji who looks like he's going to kill Mattheo "Benji calm down" I say to him

Everyone looks at him before he stands up and storms out of the room, I look at everyone "I will be back, start the meeting I need to talk to him" I say before quickly walking out of the room and shutting the doors.

I go into the living room and see him leaving around "Benji what's wrong?"

He looks at me as if I'm oblivious to everything "1 that asshole cheated on you, 2 he is fucking Voldemorts son"