his lack of attention towards the bullying he goes through can be attributed to the fact that it has never reached an extreme level. this could be due to the widespread rumors that his parents are highly influential business tycoons in south korea.

however, despite his privileged background, jungkook surprisingly harbors a secret desire for the bullying to intensify. in a somewhat contradictory manner, he secretly wishes for the situation to escalate, hoping that it would provide him with a valid reason to unleash his pent-up bloodlust and go batshit crazy.

too bad, the chance never arose.

the raven head strolled down the bustling corridor, completely immersed in his own world as he listened to music through his earphones while keeping his head lowered beneath the comforting shield of the hood. the atmosphere was heated with the students as they rushed around to make it to their classes on time, eager for their first class after the lengthy winter break.

as he kept his gaze down at his shoes, the raven head failed to notice the person running towards him. consequently, they collided, causing jungkook to fall with a loud thud and his glasses to come off.

"oh my god, i'm so sorry!" it was a deep voice, deep in a beautiful way. however, jungkook didn't dare meet the eyes, assuming that they would also make him feel nauseated.

"it's o-okay" he really needed to do something about his stuttering. he hesitantly tried to grab his glasses that had fallen near the feet of the person with the deep voice. however, what caught jungkook's attention was the hand that reached out for his glasses - the dainty hand was captivating with its exquisite long, slim fingers and well-groomed nails.

that was the first time in a while jungkook ever raised his head and tried to look at the person who's pretty hand grabbed his ugly glasses.

at the moment, jungkook was thankful the person wasn't looking at him but instead focused on grabbing his glasses. as jungkook was embarrassed- because he was blushing.

the guy was so pretty - prettier than a girl.

jungkook was captivated by the mesmerizing sight of the boy's long eyelashes delicately fluttering as he gracefully stooped down to grab his glasses. the boy's complexion, adorned with a gentle tan, boasted a flawless smoothness that seemed to invite touch. his rich brown hair, fluffy and full of life, added to his overall attractiveness. the boy's sharp nose, perfectly sculpted, accentuated his facial features while his pink, plump lips resembled a heart - jungkook had never seen a boy this pretty before.

but here's a thing. jungkook has seen a lot of beautiful people but never has he ever felt anything towards them except nausea. however, when his eyes fell on this certain pretty boy - he didn't feel such ugly emotions.

instead he felt his heart racing. in a very flattering way.

he had never felt this way before, which made him even more scared. and so he immediately lowered his head and pulled the hood further down to hide his flushed face.

"your glasses-" when the pretty guy extended his hand towards his face to offer him his glasses, jungkook blinked aggressively and quickly grabbed the glasses from the stranger's hand. he then stood up, expressed a brief gratitude, and hastily walked off.

"t-thanks!"

"your wel-" jungkook didn't wait for the stranger to speak in his pretty deep voice and sprinted away.

the stranger stood there, tilting his head. "weird guy"

╍╍╍╍