"Ah! Laoshi! Zewu-jun!" The now very alive and lively Wei Wuxian called, one could see that he us very much okay for now.

"He really does look like your son... You're a dadnmuch finer than Father would be."

Lan Wangji didn't know what to feel but he felt very strange at that. He hitched his breath and glance at his brother with his ever icy stare. Lan Xichen did not speak but merely smiled, "brother do not tease..."

"You don't want him as son? What do you want him to be?" The soft rustles and footsteps of Wei Wuxian became louder. Lan Xichen waited for an answer but Lan Wangji shook his head knowing that his brother is forcing him to answer a thing even he doesn't know.

"Laoshi? Zewu-jun?"

"A-Xian..." Lan Xichen welcomed, "are you going to town with Wangji?"

"Hm! Laoshi promised me ten jars of Emperor's Smile if I succeed making the spirit attraction flags!"

"You know drinking alcohol is forbidden..." Lan Xichen smiled.

"But it's outside cloud recessess!" Wei Wuxian chirped back, his brows made an adorable up and down motion making Lan Xichen huffed in amusement.

"A-Xian..." Lan Xichen conceded earning a bug smile. He can never go against this kid.

Lan Wangji stood up and walked towards Wei Wuxian. Patting his head, "let's go."

After bidding Lan Xichen goodbye, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji strolled at Caiyi town. Wei Wuxian had his arms hooked on Lan Wangji's arms as they walk. The Caiyi town enjoyed watching the two casually strolling on the busy streets. This had been quite a wonderful sight because the people of the town knows how Second Master of Lan disliked being touched. He seem to open and lower his guard down to the adorable child who would follow him like a duckling.

"Ara! Young Master's! Nice to see you together again!" One vendor threw Wei Wuxian a steam bun, "Heeyah! For Young Master Wei! It's on the house! Thank you for helping me clean my house before!"

"Thank you uncle!" Wei Wuxian happily accepted

Lan Wangji watched Wei Wuxian intently, "you've been here?"

"Hm... Whenever you are not around or I have free time I always visit the town and help them! I have strong muscles! No man is as fit as me!"

"Being proud is forbidden..." Lan Wangji cooed upon seeing the adorable pout.

"Ah-yah Laoshi where outside cloud recessess! Please cut me some slack!"

Lan Wangji took Wei Wuxian's hand and dragged him to a stall. They ended up going around with visiting few houses. Lan Wangji learned how his Wei Ying provided then with help here and there. Both spiritual and domestic problems. He can't help but feel proud at how well loved his child was.

At last, Lan Wangji decided to treat his cute disciple with the reward he wished for.

"Laoshi's the best!" Wei Wuxian beamed, "I know Laoshi will never forget his promise! I was wondering if you're taking your time and make me forget my reward!"

"Wei Ying did his best..." Lan Wangji praised, "he deserve the reward he wants.."

Wei Wuxian's blabbering continued for hours. Lan Wangji decided to rent a room for the two of them. Sleeping in the same room was of course not a problem. To be exact, he feel at ease having his little Wei Ying by his side. He will never get tired of his adorable child.

So, Wei Wuxian's drinking spree continued inside their room. They had been discussing facts over issues and ideas for new inventions. Lan Wangji was amazed by the fact that talking to Wei Wuxian while drunk would create more plausible concepts and ideas not only for inventions but also for cultivation. He noted few and smiled over the fact how bright Wei Wuxian is. He silently decided to make him try other fields of cultivation—maybe he'll discuss this with Lan Qiren and Qingheng-jun. It was on the fourteenth jar when Lan Wangji noticed that Wei Wuxian finally settled down.

Wei Wuxian dozed for a while before clinging to his Laoshi.

"Laoshi~!" Purring like a cat, Lan Wangji patted him and tucked the drunkard beside him. He brewed some tea and make the latter drink when, "Laoshi~you're so beautiful... The most beautiful man on earth!"

Lan Wangji's heart thump loudly. He felt the heat creeping forward his neck and ears especially when Wei Wuxian blew on his ears.

"Laoshi~ will have...hic... The most beautiful bride... Hic... And care for him! Hic! And... i'll find someone...hic! As beautiful~hic!~ and kind~hic!~like Laoshi~!"

Hearing those words, Lan Wangji was slightly annoyed. Even when matters of marriage were presented to him, he had never intended to get married in the first place.

"So that... hic!.. when I'm no longer.. hic.. beside.. hic.. you.. hic.. you won't be lonely.." Wei Wuxian smiled, "Laoshi.. deserve everything.."

Wei Wuxian again moved and kneeled in front of Lan Wangji. He cupped the man's cheeks and said, "Laoshi deserve everything..."

Alluring... Beautiful... Lan Wangji thought, the tint on Wei Wuxian's cheek made him even more adorable. The slightly open robes revealed those tempting collar bone. All his rationality seems to flew out of the window. The moment his little devil gave his sweetest smile

Acting on total impulse, Lan Wangji grabbed Wei Wuxian's hand and pulled him over, taking Wei Wuxian completely off guard. He hugged him with one hand and grabbed his head with the other, then before he could realize what he was doing, he kissed Wei Wuxian, locking their lips together strongly and deeply.

'what are you doing Lan Wangji!' he panicked after a second he regained his ability to think. He became very aware of the feeling of Wei Wuxian's lip on his own, he could also smell the sweet aroma of the wine.

'this is wrong... This is my child...!' be damned all worthless shits he could think. He never cursed before, but... Right now... He wanted to curse himself and wished for the earth to swallow him whole. This is insane for an old man like him! Wei Wuxian is fifteen! And he is thirty! He thought of pushing himself away and jump back but somehow he ended up not doing that. The sensation of a deep kiss proved to be really pleasant—and... He can't help but think Wei Wuxian is soft... he blushed at the realization and breathed out.

Their kiss went for few moments and Wei Wuxian was responding!

'gods... I need to copy the rules.' Lan Wangji thought again.

Lan Wangji released Wei Wuxian instantly and backed away as much as he could with Wei Wuxian practically sitting on top of him. However, Wei Wuxian slump back to his arms.

Asleep.

Great... Just great...

"Hope you won't remember this..." He muttered harshly.

Hope he won't.

...to he continued...