Oopsies

Moko's POV:

"Ummm wtf was that??? " He thought as he heard what seems to be groaning and grunting. (iykyk) He slowly walked were the sounds were coming from. He sees Mo Guan Shan and a kid sitting on top of him ready to beat his ass. "Damn, I missed some of this. " He thought as he watched from behind a tree. He probably looked suspicious watching people behind a tree, because some random kid came up to him and asked him what he was doing. Then Mo Guan Shan hit the kid in the head with a rock... "Daum that's gotta hurt... " He choked laughing while whispering to make sure none of the people he was watching would hear him. He turned around to talk to the kid but he was gone before he turned around. "Bitch." He whispered towards the kid for wasting his time. "Oop he's out cold... " He thought trying to stop his laughter before anyone else notices.

A tad bit later, only like 15 minutes after school, Mo Guan Shan walks towards him. "What the fuck did you do... " He pulled him aside, in a tone of less as a question and more as a threat. "I don't know what you mean." He said in a mocking tone knowing what he was talking about. "I got fucking suspended for fight, that's what I'm talking about. He stood there in shock. " Suspended... " He mumbled out loud. "Yea I got suspended. Now I know it has something to do with you." The bitter venom sticking with him as he spewed out his words. "Look all I wanted to do was watch the fight, and so I did. I never told anyone though, but this one kid came up to me as I was watching your fight. " Him remembering the situation and recalling almost every little event. "Who was it. " "Why should I tell you. " He was definitely mocking him with this and was ready to fight but then... "Please, I know you probably don't like me, but can you please just tell me. " He pleated, uncharacteristically. Weird... "Look I don't know the kid, it was just some random dude, the kid was probably a class president, or a teachers pet. " Mo groaned in frustration. "Fine but if you recognize him tell me. " "Sure~." He wasn't actually gonna tell him anything, he hates him. "'Probably don't like you.' I definitely don't like you. " He thought as he continued on his path back home.

Makki's Pov:

He was in his last year of junior high, he really wants to go to Aoba Johsai. It's a pretty good volleyball school in his opinion. Even though training camps for first years don't start until the end of summer. His cousin, Morisuke, wanted to get into Nekoma. He didn't see why, he just let him do his own thing. For now though he just had to focus on the present. He was horrified for later, his dad would most likely be drunk. Which he didn't like...

Kiyu's Pov:

She was in America. Soon she was gonna go back to China, although she doesn't believe she lived there at all. Her mother claims they lived there but the only time there she could remember was a restaurant, and gun shots. Although she didn't really care, at least she gets to see her cousin. She groaned in frustration. "Why do we have to move? " She asked, raising her voice so her mother could hear her. "I'd be easier for us to move. " "But why? " She wanted an answer to this, she genuinely didn't think they had to move. "Umm, " Her mother staggered, almost like she was coming up with an excuse, which she probably was. "It'll be good to see family again, and it'll be good to see where we are from. " She didn't believe that, either it was for a selfish reason or they were being kicked out of their house, for not paying taxes. "Fine." She compiled, she didn't want to move, but she had no choice. They probably only had about 1 week before they had to move. And that was at most.

She clenched her hands in frustration. Were they really getting kicked out of their own house? She would have to leave all her friends behind, how would she tell her friends? All these things hadn't occurred to her before agreeing. She would be labeled as the new kid, no one would want to make friends with her. She was relatively popular in her school now, it took so much time to get there. And now she'd have to do that all over again, with more stress because she'd be new. Maybe this could be a good thing, she'd make friends with people with good reputation, who are popular. Who knows, she'd just have to wait and see.