School burts

In the night a tired burt and morty carried rick on to the Couch. "Ok you remember the steps to defuse a nutrino bomb right?"

Morty. "Yes."

"Good, because I'm not going to run to the middle of nowhere again!" He kicked the drunk in the stomach.

"U-Uncle burt, why d-d-did you do t-that?!"

"because he scraped my car to make a Alien saucer, I think he deserves some kicks to the stomach." He gave the continued kick him in the groin which lead to the defence System to turn on.

"Step away from the groin." burt just looked at while morty hid behind him.

"Morty let's go to bed, I Need my sleep."

Intro starts

Burt, Rick and morty are running away from a monstrous giant frogs, rick opens a Portal, jumping Into while morty Trips and burt tries help and the two are stranded, before a second frog monster jumps at the two ready to swallow them.

The next scene is of jerry firing at Cronenbergs.

Burt chainsawing a tree version of himself.

Rick, Morty and burt being chased by the evil clones of Beth, Jerry, and Summer.

Jerry trying to give birth to an alien baby who possessed his body, while Summer, Burt and Morty are holding some laser guns, waiting for it to come out.

Hepatitis A confronting Morty and Annie from Anatomy Park.

Rick, Morty, Summer and burt being chased by a Cthulhu in Rick's space cruiser, while Summer is seen holding who is presumably the Cthulhu's baby and Burt fired at it from the cruiser window seat.

Rick and Morty.

At the dinner table burt is sitting his eye lids half open drinking enough coffee to kill an elephant.

"I see there's a new episode of that singing show tonight. Who do you guys think is gonna be the best singer?" Jerry said trying to start a conversation.

Morty falls asleep on to his plate.

"The food is on his face, I'm gonna puke!" I took the chance to answere jerry.

"Morties right, that's the most Boring way to start a conversatin." Burt said discouraging jerry.

"Morty are you getting sick?" Beth pulls him up examining him. "I told you not to practice kissing on the couch pillow, the dog sleeps on it"

Morty pulls beths hand away. "I wasn't kissing the pillow mom, I-I didn't sleep last night I don't k-know maybe my dream was too loud!"

"or you were hanging out with grampa rick all night?"

"What?"

"Dad?"

"snitch." Burt said glaring at summer.

"What do you have to sleep every night now? You realize that nighttime makes up half of all time? T-that's half our time wasted!" Burt hid a laugh thinking at the of lines. "like you last night?" or "You are a waste."

"Damn it!"

"Jerry!"

"Beth!"

Summer said "Oh my god, my parents are so loud!"

"There is no god summer, have to rip the band-aid early. You will thank me later."

"True, less likely for Priesters to get weird." Summer just gave a worried look to burt.