Objective: Survive

Start from the beginning

A2: You wanna live?! RUN!

She barked at me. Not wasting a beat, I ran up the stairs while A2 and Nier held off the other two who were trying to kill me! I got into my room and locked the door behind me. But I had a feeling if the Commander and Kaine did get through them, then they'd easily break this door down. My eyes darted around the room, looking for a place to hide. The bed? No, too predicable. The cupboard was falling apart and there was nothing else! 

Unknowingly, my gaze fell on the window and I had an idea. I opened the window and climbed out, hanging from the ledge. To the right of me was a strong pipe that reached up to the roof and to the bottom of the house. They'd probably think that I'd be running away, but maybe all I had to do was just wait them out. 

Grabbing onto the pipe, I began to climb up until I reached the roof. Upon arriving, I laid down and took heavy breaths, relieved that I made it. Unfortunately, it just meant that I was exposed to the heavy rain. Ugh... I should've brought a coat. 

In an attempt to relax, I tried my best to stop thinking about the others and gazed up at the rain. Despite it coming down in such vast amounts, it felt peaceful in a way. 

I don't know how long I was up here for, but I was brought out of relaxing period when I heard my room door break down, prompting me to sit up. 

Nier: Hey! Y/n! Where are you?! 

I frowned. Why would Nier break down the door? Unless it was Kaine and she's using Nier to try and lure me out. 

Nier: What the...? Did he jump out the window?! 

Grimmwoire Weiss: Can't say I blame the lad when he has two ruthless people trying to murder him. We should tell the others that he's gone. 

Nier: Right... 

Sighing, I laid back down again, but I was met with a fearful sight. Kaine was stood right behind me! My eyes widened and out of fearful instinct, I jumped up to my feet, nearly slipping from how wet the roof was. 

Kaine: You're a slippery little bastard. 

Y/n: So is this the part where you kill me? 

Kaine: That depends on what your answer is. What are you willing to do to live? 

Y/n: What? 

Kaine: Just answer the question. 

Sighing, I responded. 

Y/n: Anything at this point. 

Kaine: Anything? 

I nodded, making Kaine drop her arms to her sides. 

Kaine: Okay then. I'll let you off IF you help me with something. Not now, later. Got it? And no backing out of it. 

Y/n: Right, right. I got it. 

Kaine: Good. Now hurry up, unless you wanna get sick. 

Y/n: Says the lady wearing nothing but underwear. 

Kaine: Don't push it shit stain. 

I rolled my eyes and we climbed back inside the house. Making our way back downstairs, we saw the Commander knocked out cold with 9s and 2b tying her up while A2 had her blade pointing at the Commander, just in case she tried a surprise attack. 

Popola: Y/n! You're okay! 

Everyone immediately turned to me, stunned. I rubbed the back of my wet head. 

Y/n: Yeah... 

Grimmwoire Weiss: How were you able to hide from us?! 

Kaine: Found him on the roof.