~2~

Later that day

I sat in my bed and decided I could help the girls . I mean it's the least I could do they are my sisters . My thoughts were interrupted by Christopher entering the room loudly .He was drunk and mad . As he spoke he balled up his fist and started getting louder. I want paying attention to anything he said, I was scared.

Rios pov

I left Beth's house fearious I had gotten robbed by some basic white bitches . I would have usually hustled killed them. But knowing that they were zamaris sisters and she would get mad at me stoped me . The thoughts took over and some how I found myself at my bar. I had a few shots and headed home . I got home an headed upstairs to the room , I opened the door to see zamari still up . At that moment I just couldn't hold back anything and I started getting loud and balled my fist . "I FUCKING HATE YOUR SISTERS" " IM BEHinD ,THeY ToOK MoRe thaN
90 GrANd FroM ME" I say not paying much attention to zamari . I took off my clothes ,got in bed and turned off the side light .

Zamari pov

I wanted to cry,I wasn't sure what to do .After a while my of him yelling he got in bed and turned off his light . I got up from the bed ,walked to the closet and got a bag and filled it with some of my clothes . When I was finished I wrote a note that said " I love you but will always chose my sisters over you . I'm leaving, tonight you scared me . I feel it would be better for me and the baby if we took a break , I will still get Marcus tomorrow .I will be staying with my sister until further notice ." And put everything in the car,then called my sister (Annie)

The call
Annie: are you okay ?Whats going on?
Zamari: I'm fine i just wanna spend the night with you ...
Annie : why did you call me you know your always welcomed , you literally have a key .
Zamari: I know but I just wanted to make sure
Annie: so you wanna tell me what's going on ?
Zamari: can I tell you when I get there.
Annie : of course ,
Zamari: I'll see you soon , I love you
Annie: I love you too
End call

Not spell checked ...