Alfred's Cavern Hike (Now That We're Men)

Determined to show Arthur that he is capable of exploring without any assistance - Alfred then decided that it was time to set off into the caverns to see if he could find something new. As he marched along, a light tune came to mind - causing him to whistle along to it in the process. Looking around with the lantern, he could recognise some faint clues of where he could be headed. Thanks to having been in the library a few times and reading the books - he had learned that this cavern would soon take him to a hidden city where a group of elven were said to roam and wish to be taken to the surface.

Alfred had tidied himself up nicely for this trip - as he wanted to make a good enough impression on the citizens before he could make his request. He looked nicely dressed in the sort of adventurous gear that Arthur would wear whenever he went to visit other countries. He took out a compass that was magically pointing in the right direction, as he had somehow found it within one of the desks during a World Conference meeting.

As the scenery changed, Alfred noticed how he must be getting closer. Some small woodland creatures strangely began to scamper around his feet, and the walls went from dense rock to a variety of trees. And eventually - the path had led him up towards a woodland village. Meaning that part of his quest had been successful. Now - he just needed to convince the elven to go with him to Arthur.