Chapter 19~Fucking Up..

Solé's POV~

Me and Samir put on some clothes in I put on my bonnet, we walked out of the room and we walked in the living room and seen Nova in Samuel sitting on the couch. We all walked in then sit on the couch in front of them.

We sit down and I lay on Samir's chest.

Solé:"what y'all here for?"

Nova:"ohhh okkk it looks like you was having a good time...Heyy Samir." She said with a smirk

Tamia:"nova stop fuckin playing befo I sock in yo shit again" she looks at her

Samuel:"y'all always so hot style...." He looks at me

Solé:looks away from him "y'all saying everything but why y'all here.."

Nikki:"fr like get to it...I was getting some good sleep" she rolls ha eyes

Nova:"well I heard that y'all was coming to Miami for Solé birthday so we came to support-"

I start laughing Solé:"girl gtfo"

I get up from the couch and start walking back to my room.

Nova:"wait I didn't say the best part yet..."

Rocco:"what's the best part?"

Nova:"we staying-"

Tamia:"outside" she gets up

Nova:"no we not, yall we had a fight so what? We still friends"

Nikki:"girl gtfo! Woke me up out my sleep fa some bullshit!"

Nova and Samuel get up go to the door and start walk out.

Samuel:"we'll see y'all at the club"

He walks out and Donovan locks the door.

Solé:"how they know we going to the club?!"

Nikki:"ion even know" she laughs

We all go back to our rooms and go to sleep. It was the next day I woke up to some breakfast from my man Samir. We all ate and got ready fa the day, Samir took me shopping fa the club tonight in I am so excited, this is gonna be my first time at a club so I'ma live it up tonight.

TS~

It was late at night and me in the girls were getting ready to go out, and so were the boys. We had music playing while getting ready, and one of the boys came in.

Donovan:"Tamia, come here real quick.."

She gets up and walks over to him.

Tamia:"wassup bae.."

Donovan:"you gon have to stay by me all night.."

Tamia:"why? Someone gon be there or sum?"

Donovan:"sum like that but just stay by me ion want nothing happening to you.."

Tamia:"ok..ima stay by you but if anything go down...ima be one of the first ones to be out that bitch"

He laughs a little bit and he kisses her then walks out.

Tamia walks up to them and tells them what happened and they finish getting ready.

An hour later, they were in car on their way to the club. They get there and it was packed with people in it was already jumpin. We get our section and take some shots.

Me and the girls get up then go the dance floor, as soon as we heard Sexxy Redd, we was so quick to get up. It was a lot of people on the floor and some people were walking in.

I was looking at the entrance of the club and seen Nova and Samuel walk in and walking over to their section, which was right next to ours.

A few minutes later we took a bathroom break and fixed up our make up.

Solé:"y'all Nova and Samuel here.."

Nikki:"omfg you frl?! How did they even know we was gon be at this club?"

Tamia:"no fr cuz its sounds like they stalking us real bad.."

Solé:"I'm saying..but ima just hope in pray that  they don't try no shit"

Tamia:"frl cuz if they do..I'm not scared to cause a commotion in this hoe"

Nikki:"right but yall finished?"

Solé:"yeah let's go.."

We walk out and go to the section but Samir wasn't there, look around for him before I sit down then I ask Rocco.

Solé:"yo where Samir at!" I say trying my best to be loud over the music

Rocco:"he said he was going to the bathroom! He should be coming back!"

I nod my head and just vibe to the music. It's been a couple of minutes and I was getting worried so I got and went by the bathrooms.

I walked over and seen Samir with Nova, they were talking and I can only hear a little bit.

Samir:"man move, I gotta get back to my girl"

Nova:"no..fuck ha..just keep ya eyes on me..you know you want me so stop playing.."

Samir:"man no I don't..ha friends go beat yo ass if they see us..so move around.." he starts pushing ha out the way

Nova:"ok I don't care bout her or her lil friends I just want you.."

I see her get closer and I move from around the corner and Samir gets mad and push's her away from him, before I could say anything he grabs my arm in takes me back to the section and gets my stuff together then we leave the club.

It was quiet for a moment but he started talking.

Samir:"ma..nothing happened..I promise."

I didn't say anything the whole ride. We got back to the Airbnb in I walked in first and went to our room, I took off my shoes and my accessories then take off my makeup and Samir was just watching me.

Samir:"can you please talk to me?"

Solé:"ain't nun to talk about...I seen what I seen.."

Samir:"but you mad about it so let's talk"

Solé:"no I'm good.." I say walking pasted him

Samir:"stop playing with me ma and come here"

He sits in the chair and I stand in between his legs and his hands were on my waist.

Samir:"you know I would never cheat on you right?"

I nod my head

Samir:"I need words mama.."

Solé:"yes Samir I know..but y'all was mad close and I heard a little bit of y'all conversation but I didn't think she was gon do anything.."

Samir:"well she crazy she gon do sum but you done being mad at me?"

Solé:"I guess..."

Samir:"that's a yea or no question mama."

Solé:"yes I'm done being mad at you"

He smiles and pulls me on his lap and kisses my neck and we hug.