Chapter 11~ Anxiety

~Solé's POV~
There was a lot going on, on the right side of the room the girls are fighting and then on the left side of the room there are boys fighting in front of me. There was blood splashing everywhere, Samir was hitting him hard but Samuel was also so hit Samir but I guess not hard enough to make him stop.

My heart started to race and my anxiety was rising, there were people everywhere, there were people who were trying there best to stop the fights but it was no use. Every time Donovan would get Tamia off Nova Nikki was next to get ha hits in. I was yelling at Samir to stop and that Samuel was bleeding, but that shit didn't work, my throat was hurting like crazy form the screaming.

I ran over the girls and they wouldn't stop either, my breathing was getting worse and it was going faster and faster. I was in between to fights, my head was pounding and my body was weak, I gave up I let my self go I dropped to the floor with my hand on my chest and my hair all in my face. People were screaming and I felt like they were also looking at me.

I hear police officers yelling at everyone and I see Samir getting arrested, I try to get up but something was holding me back. I see a bloody face looking at me , I start to cry harder and Samuel's grip on my arms were tighter. I looked at him in he slapped me a couple times, Rocco started to fight him. My nose was bleeding from the pressure and my head was dizzy.

I hear people yelling my name and next thing you know I pass out.

I wake up and see that I'm in a hospital bed and everyone is here but Samir was still in handcuffs, also a police officer was here that I knew, I move head and everyone with tears in their eyes. I finally spoke.

Solé:"....can you take the handcuffs off him..."

Everyone looks up at me.

Tamia:"oh thank god, how you feel?"

Solé:"Niko take the handcuffs off him please.."

Niko:"I can't do that Solé..."

Solé:"please...Niko..." I say with tears in my eyes

He takes them off and I ask Tamia and Nikki to help me out bed and take me to Samir who was covered in blood and had his head down.

Solé:"can y'all leave real quick.."

They all leaved the room and it was just me and Samir. I go to him and lift his head up and see tears.

Solé:"....Samir why...why did you hit him so much?.....he looked unreal...like a zombie"

Samir:"he disrespected you...I told you that I was gon hit him..."

I cry and hug him and he hugs me back.

Samir:"I'm sorry Solé.."

I stop hugging him and I tell everyone to come back in.

Rocco:"Solé...how you feeling..?"

Solé:"....I'm....good ig..."

I get back in bed and I see Niko looking at me.

Solé:"Niko...what are you doing here..."

Niko:"yo mama sent me...so I can keep a eye on you and to make sure you good"

Solé:"mhmmm, Nikki and Tamia...Rocco and Samir...why? I had it under control.."

Tamia:"....I couldn't hold it back Solé the bitch has been trying me for the longest!"

Nikki:"she lost all my respect and she was flirting with Rocco"