Midriff Worship Par Two (Shenhe, Nilou, Keqing and Ayaka)

Start from the beginning

"I don't, but i wish you would let me know before you did it" And Aether smiled, that smile that made the girl's legs weak that made Nilou have to lean on the boy's chest to keep her from falling, but she still was looking at him.

"Okay... but are you sure you don't mind if I do it? I'm sure there are others that are better for -Mhm!?" Nilou was interrupted by Aether's lips, which joined hers, joining them in a kiss.

The girl let herself relax in the kiss, taking one of her hands to the boy's neck and the other to his abs, the kiss continued for a minute until they had to separate due to lack of air.

"I told you that I didn't mind, especially with you" And with that, all Nilou's doubts disappeared, she tackled the boy to the ground, joining them in another kiss.

Keqing: If it was up to her, he should show it less, don't get me wrong, she loves to see it, but when she sees that other people notice it, she doesn't like it, there was one time when she saw the perfume woman getting too close to him, it took all of her patience to just not grab him and go back home.

But aside of that, she enjoyed it a lot, but there are times that his abs are too distracting...

One day after his return from Sumeru, Aether visited her in the Jade Chamber, it had been a long time since they had seen each other and she was very excited to see him, but the problem was the moment he arrived, he became a distraction to her.

They both hugged and kissed at their reunion, but she still had to finish her work, the boy had arrived a little before the end of Keqing work time so he had to wait sitting in a small armchair at the side of the office.

But from the moment he sat down, Keqing practically lost all concentration, and to make matters worse, Ningguang had just entered the room to talk to her. The Tianquan greeted the girl's boyfriend on the couch and after exchanging a few words she went to where her secretary was.

"Keqing, sorry to bother you just before your departure time, but I would like if you can tell me about the situation at The Chasm" Great, just what she needed, with her boyfriend over there and now she has to talk with her boss.

"Yes Lady Ningguang, the situation in...." Keqing continued to explain the situation as best she could, trying to look into her boss's eyes the whole time, but from time to time, she surreptitiously glanced at her boyfriend, especially at his abs... luckily he was too distracted talking to Paimon to notice, and apparently her boss hadn't noticed either, so this worked perfectly for her throughout the conversation.

"And that should be everything, but they continue to inform me every week about the situation, if you need it I can send those documents to your desk" It was finally over! Now she and Aether could go to the teapot and spend time together.

"It will not be necessary, thank you for your time" Ningguang said, but she made no move to leave "Keqing, come closer" Keqing moved a little closer to her desk to approach her boss, she approached her ear and said:

"I understand that you haven't seen each other for a long time, also I don't blame you, he is an excellent man, those abs are incredible, but next time try to concentrate a little more on your work, you were saying abs in the last part of your speech all the time, so keep that in mind, okay?" and so she left, leaving a completely embarrassed Keqing on her office.

Eula: She, just didn't care, like she didn't mind them at all, or at least, that's what she said to everyone, but the reality is that she loved them, she liked to see them when they fought, she loved watching them while he slept and now she loved watching him while he was sitting across from her.

The couple was now celebrating at the Cats Tail Aether's return to Mondstadt after his adventures at Inazuma, Eula, although she didn't want to admit it, had missed him too much.