Midriff Worship Par Two (Shenhe, Nilou, Keqing and Ayaka)

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"So it's that an activity just for couples? Then from now on we are a couple, so let me continue" Aether went red as a tomato, meanwhile, Shenhe continued with the activity, which she liked more and more.

And with that, a couple was born.

Nilou: She loved to see how he moved; she noticed that area of his body for the first time without meaning to. After Aether helped her at the festival, she decided to give him a small gift, but what could she give to someone like him? He didn't seem to need anything special... but then it occurred to him, Aether had mentioned on one of their outings, that he loved her outfit, It seemed that it was perfect for her, so there she decided, she was going to give Aether an outfit of his own, so if he wanted, they could both dance together one day.

But when she first gave it to him... oh no, he looked way better than she expected, she decided to use the same pattern as on her own outfit, but the big difference was that the details she had in blue, she made it in gold for him and along with his long blonde hair, it combined perfectly.

But the cherry on top? His abs, his normal attire hid them a bit due to his big belt, but now they were completely exposed for her eyes to see and ohh it was a treat, you can't imagine how much she wanted to touch them, run her hands through them... and so without Nilou noticing, her cheeks began to turn reddish.

"Nilou? Are you okay?" Aether asked, noticing how the dancer was lost in her thoughts.

"Huh? Oh! Yes, im okay, sorry I was just thinking that... we should test your outfit, why don't you join me for a dance?" Nilou said trying to hide her embarrassment.

"I don't know... I have never tried something like that before..." The girl could see how Aether was also a bit embarrassed, but she trusted his ability. She grabbed his hands on hers and she squeezed them a little to encourage Aether.

"Come on! it will be fun! Also I will help you, I would love to be able to dance with you at least once!" And so the girl convinced him, she knew that he would not be able to resist her request.

"Alright! Let's go outside the house and dance there, on the little stage you prepared for me!" The couple left the house and headed towards the stage, which had been prepared by Aether inside his teapot so that Nilou could practice whenever she wanted.

They both started to dance, but Nilou couldn't take her eyes off the boy, first of all she had been interested in him for a while, second, his outfit made him look prettier than ever, especially his abs. How she wanted to touch them...until an idea occurred to her, she stopped dancing and moved close to Aether's back.

"Aether, you are doing very well, but you should move your hips and your pelivs a little more" The girl put her hands on the boy's hips and began to guide him with the movements he should do, but slowly she began to move her hands forward until in a moment she reached Aether's abs.

Nilou slowly began to run her hands all over the boy's abs, enjoying the warmth and noticing how her fingers passed perfectly through the lines that defined them.

What she didn't notice, its that her movement leave her practically on top of Aether's back, her chest touching his back, Aether noticed immediately and turned completely red, but Nilou was so amused that she didn't even notice, this went on for a while longer until she felt Aether put his hands on top of hers.

"Aether? W-What are you doing?" Nilou said, but quickly realized the position she was in, turning completely red "Oh my! I do not know what happened to me! Im so sorry! I-I-I just wanted, I mean" Nilou tried to explain herself until she noticed how Aether was looking at her with a smile.

"Nilou" He turned around "I don't what happened to you, but I don't mind" The girl's cheeks were redder than ever.

"Y-Y-You don't?"

Genshin Short Stories Compilationजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें