Midriff Worship Part One (Jean, Ganyu, Barbara, Ei and Yae Miko)

Start from the beginning

After she returned to Mondstadt, the nuns at the church and then Lisa kept teasing Barbara about why she was wearing one of the boy's gold and white shirts.

Ei: At first she wondered why he would leave his midsection wide open for an attack, maybe it was a strategy? To distract his opponents to attack a certain zone of his body so he could gain an advantage... or maybe it was a way to intimidate his opponents, I mean, it was nice to see, and the fact that she was thinking about that at the time means that he is successful on his plan.

But after their fights, Ei learned that it was not a strategy, it was just his normal outfit, how strange... but still, she didn't think too much about it, there were a lot of more interesting things about him, like his hair who matched with hers, or how good his electro earring suited him.

But the turning point happened out of nowhere, one day the two of them were hanging out as usual on the Tenshukaku, seating across each other eating some dangos and with some green tea, but then... she interrupted her peace, Miko, Ei really appreciates their friendship, but not when she was enjoying some alone time with Aether.

She came in, but instead of seating on one of the free sides of the table, she seated right besides him, okay, this doesn't mean anything right? Miko is like that, surely she does this to annoy me, ever since she found out about my feelings for him, she hasn't stopped bothering me.

But this time... it was different, she wasn't looking at my reaction, she was looking directly at his expression, like waiting to see a specific reaction of him, she ran her hand all over him, his cheek, his arms, back and then, his abs.

This bother Ei, quite a lot, why? She doesn't know but watching her touch that part of him bothered the archon quite a lot. Watching the kitsune all over her... crush annoyed her.

The other two didn't notice at first, but then the boy looked at her, the aura around Ei was terrifying, her gaze was the same that he had faced during their battles, noticing that the boy stopped reacting to her touch, Miko stopped, she followed Aether's gaze and saw the reaction of her friend.

Miko usually keep teasing Aether and Ei, but this time, she saw something different on her friend face, something that she hasn't seen in a long, long time, actual anger.

"My my, maybe I did go too far didn't I dear?" Said Miko while separating from Aether "Anyway, I remember that I still have work at the shrine, so I should take my leave" and with that, Miko left, leaving an angry Ei and clueless Aether who didn't understand what he did wrong.

"Ei? Is something wrong?" the boy asked, but the archon instead of replying, stood up and walked to Aether, standing right next to him.

"Ei? What are y-woah!" Ei pushed Aether backwards to the ground, with the boy landing on his back, when he looked up, he saw the archon, now seating on his lap.

"I want to do it too" That was the only thing Ei said, until she brought her hands to Aether's abs, and with that, a new world opened to her, she felt as if her hands fit perfectly with his body.

"What are you doing?" Aether said, but he did not get a reply, he looked at Ei's eyes, now of a bright purple color, she continued to run her hands on his abs, until maybe for a miracle, she stopped.

For the first time he looked at Aether in the eyes, the boy's face of confusion made him understand his situation, she had assaulted the boy, her friend, her crush, now he wouldn't want anything with her, she got carried away by her impulses and went too far.

"Aether, I'm sorry!" Ei tried to get up from her position, but a hand on her wrist stopped her from doing it, she looked at the boy, who now had a smile on his face.

"Ei, I don't mind, I don't know what happened to you, but I promise you it doesn't bother me, especially if it's you" And that was it, this was the signal that she needed it to realize that he felt the same way that she did, and in case there was any doubt, that smile completely eliminated it.

Ei immediately pushed the boy to the ground again, but this time, her lips attacked Aether's, united the two now lovers, on a passionate kiss, and of course, one of her hands immediately went towards the boys midsection

*A little later*

Miko returned to the palace, just to check that her friend didn't get too mad with her or with Aether, she would never forgive herself if something happened to Aether because of her, but what she found surprised her.

Aether and Ei were nowhere to be found in the throne room or the common spaces of the palace, but the guards had informed him that the shogun was still meeting with the traveler, the only place that she didn't check was... Ei's plane of euthymia.

Miko tried to enter her normal way, but there was no response from Ei, so the only option left for her was to enter through the amulet she had given to Aether, so she closed her eyes, but when she opened them again, she discovered that she had only moved about 5 meters from her original place, under her, Aether's pants, parts of Ei's Kimono and some accessories of both were lying on the ground.

"They couldn't be doing it... could they?"

Meanwhile inside the plane, the two lovers laid on the ground, Ei sleeping comfortably on top of Aether, one of her hands laid on his cheek, while the other one, rested on Aether's mid-section, on his abs, as if had found her place on the world.

Miko: She loves to lick it, bite it, ran her hands through it all day long, she wants to let the world know that him and his abs belong to her and only her.

She always found it interesting, the first time she saw it, her eyes couldn't help but drift to that area, but the moment that made her fall in love with him and his abs, was during the fight against Ei, seeing the sweat ran down his body and how his abs moved made her want to take him and keep him just for herself.

Before they became a couple, she always found an excuse to touch him, especially his abs, once she even transformed into her fox form just so he wouldn't realize how desperate she was to touch him.

But after they became a couple? All that went out the window, she touched him every single time she could, she did it at the shrine, at the Tenshukaku, at the market, at their house, she did it everywhere.

Once, when both of them were walking together in Inazuma City they met Ayaka Kamisato, after greeting the couple, she asked if Aether had been hurt in one of his adventures with a worried face, Aether didn't understand why, he hadn't had any encounters with a monster for a few days so why would he be hurt?

But then Ayaka pointed towards his abs, scratches, bites and even a kiss mark could be clearly seen, and the boy's outfit didn't help much. Aether froze, while Miko laughed softly.

"My my, little Kamisato, my dear had an encounter with a ferocious and hungry fox last night, luckily, he managed to get out of the... encounter alive" Miko told an oblivious Ayaka.

"Oh my! Aether! I told you to be more careful, the next time you are going to fight with something so strong, don't hesitate to ask me for assistance!" Said a worried Ayaka.

"Don't worry, he has all the help he needs... now if you'll excuse us, we have to continue with our shopping" Miko grabbed Aether's hand and they both walked towards the market, Ayaka looked at them for a while, her worried face had not changed.

"Dear, you worried poor Ayaka too much, but don't worry, I will take good care of your... injuries tonight" Miko said as she stole a quick kiss from Aether on the lips.

That night, Miko did took care of those injuries and made a few new ones so everyone (who wasn't as clueless as Ayaka) would know that the famous traveler belonged to her, and only her.