Midriff Worship Part One (Jean, Ganyu, Barbara, Ei and Yae Miko)

Start from the beginning

"Ganyu? What are you doing?" She froze, the half adepti slowly raised her eyes, only to find the golden orbs of Aether looking back at her with a smile on his face.

"A-A-Ah...A-Aether, I was, I mean, I wanted" Ganyu's stutter stopped when she felt the boy's finger on her lips.

"Don't worry, you seem to like what you were doing huh?" Ganyu's face was so red it looked like a tomato "so I'm not going to interrupt you"

"Huh?! Really?" her face filled up with excitement.

"But with one condition, I let you touch my abs, if you let me touch your horns" Ganyu nodded, she already missed the feeling of his abs on her fingers.

And so, the couple stayed for a good 3 hours on bed, with Ganyu running her hands all over the boy while he played with her horns, but let's say all this led to... other activities.

Barbara: She noticed them pretty quickly, it was on a day of summer when one of the nuns commissioned Aether to help her clean the cathedral, with the boy's anemo powers and with her hydro vision they finished pretty quickly, she wanted to go back to the church, but the boy insisted that she had earned a little rest, so when he invited her to join him for a snack on his teapot, she accepted.

After the boy prepared a lemon juice for him and her special spicy drink, both were sitting on a small bench outside the house talking about different topics, but Barbara couldn't really focus on what he was saying, her eyes wondered to the boy's abs as a few small drops of sweat ran down on it, for some reason, she felt like she had a magnet on Aether's abs that forced her to look at it.

It was difficult for her to control her hand, it was more and more the force that she had to do so that her hands did not touch the boy, if she didn't control of herself, she could make the boy uncomfortable and ruin their friendship, and that's something she wouldn't want at all, Aether was probably the first real friend she had, who didn't see her as an idol or as the sister of the Acting Grand Master, he only saw her as Barbara, And if she lost his friendship, she would be devastated.

But it was too much, she couldn't control it, If she didn't do something fast, her impulses would act, but then an idea came up! Barbara got up quickly with the excuse that she was going to go to the bathroom, but the idol simulated a small stumble, which gave the coincidence that the contents that she had in her glass spilled on the boy, especially on his abs.

"Oh Barbatos! I'm so sorry! Please let me take care of that for you!" And with that Barbara went to work, she began to run her hands over the boy's abs, releasing a bit of hydro from her fingers to cleanse the area, but only enough that the cleaning took a while, she hoped Aether wouldn't notice that she was doing it on purpose.

"That feels nice..." Aether said softly, but not enough that she wouldn't hear it, her face immediately became a red mess, and the nerves take over her, suddenly, a storm of water came off her body, soaking them both in water.

They both looked at each other for a few seconds, both completely red with embarrassment, until the two of them exploded in laughter.

"I'm sorry Aether, I completely ruined everything" said Barbara.

"Don't worry about it, why don't you take a shower upstairs? Aether recommended.

"That would be wonderful...but I don't have a change of clothes with me" She would love to be able to take a bath in the boy's bathroom, besides it had the biggest shower she had ever seen, and she also had the opportunity to use his shampoo...

"I could lend you a change of clothes so you could use until you get home"

"Really? Then I will accept"