Us

Weeks went by and we did our best to be useful to Alisa and her people. Doing odd chores, helping with raids and military tactics. We were doing our best to lay low from my brother's men. 

Ghost went from being like a close friend to a stranger. He avoided, every chance he could. I blamed it on me almost kissing him. I tried to get him alone to talk about but each time he just walked away. I huffed.  Stupid motherfucker.

I walked through the camp, the cold air nipping at my ears. 

"Y/n." Captian Price stopped me. 

"Yes?" 

"I need to talk to you about something." Price pulled me to the side out of earshot.

"What is it?" I knew whatever news it was going to be wasn't going to be good. 

"We need to move. We've over stayed our welcome. I was wondering if you could see if Alisa will spare some men." 

I nodded. Of course, leave the dirty work to me. I made my way to Alisa, I found her trying to flirt with Soap and him ignoring her. 

"Y/n come get your friend!" Soap yelled to me as soon as he spotted me. 

"Y/N!" Alisa smiled and came over to me. "Can I help you with something?"

"Actually, I have a favor to ask you." 

"Walk with me." Alisa grabbed my arm leading me away. 

"We need to move." I sighed. "Price was wondering if you could spare some men."

"Of course, How many?" 

"I don't know, as many as you spare." 

"See it done. I'll speak with Price about when you are departing." Alisa grabbed my hands. "Y/n... You need to end this for everyone." 

I nodded. She was right, I did need to end this. He was my brother after all. 

I left Alisa and made my way to our bunker room. The only one in the room besides myself was Ghost. 

"Hey Can we talk?" I tried to take this opportunity to talk to him.

He stood up. "Maybe later." 

"Ghost, seriously? Look I'm sorry for all that. I shouldn't have done that." I didn't regret it but he seems to. 

"It's fine." He made his way out of the room, I stood in his way.

"Clearly it's not. One minute we could be friends and now you act like I killed your dog." I crossed my arms.

"Move Y/n." Ghost put his hands on his hips. "I don't have time for you."

"Right, I forgot, you only care if my life is in danger." I gave him a little push. "I get it, It's been a year, things change, but you don't get to string me along without answers."

"Y/n. Stop." Ghost grabbed my wrists. "You don't know what you're talking about."

"The hell I do. You've been stringing me along this whole time acting like you're into me." I struggled against his grip. 

"You're just making things up." Ghost held my hands above my head. "I'm not stringing you along. If I remember correctly you shot me down."

He wasn't wrong. I huffed. "That was for your safety at the time. I didn't want you getting attached if I died you know?" 

Ghost pulled me to him, our bodies against each other. "So what are you saying?"

"I've been into you for a long time. But you know that. " I rolled my eyes and Ghost dropped my wrists. 

"Y/n.." Ghost hand went to my waist. "Don't be lying to me."

"I'm not." I felt my heart jumped into my throat. 

The next thing I knew Ghost's lips were on mine. I closed my eyes kissing him back, my heart racing. His hands gripped my hips and I found myself pulling his mask completely off. Ghost pulled away, cursing under his breath.

"Oh god, Sorry!" I covered my eyes quickly. I knew he was sensitive about the mask and who sees him without it. 

"It's fine." Ghost uncovered my face, and there he stood with no mask. My heart jumped as I gazed at his face.

"Are you sure?" Ghost kissed the back of my hands. 

"I'm sure." 

I couldn't help but smile. The fact he trusts me enough to show me himself.  Ghost pulled me in once more and kissed me again.

I pulled away slightly. "What does this mean you like me back?" 

Ghost chuckled agaisnt my lips. "Yes, Love." 

"