Traitor

((Sorry for the slow updates, been working on college and my little ones take up a lot of time!))

I sighed, slipping out of my cot, once again we were deployed to Russian territory to retrieve some information. My breath hung in the air as I quietly made my way outside. The last thing I wanted was to wake Ghost. I unfolded the note into my pocket staring at the coordinates. I didn't have much of a choice but to go.

Under the cover of darkness, I made my way to the coordinates. In the dark, I could see a figure waiting for me.

"Ah Y/N." A man with a heavy Russian accent greeted me.

"What do you want?" I felt bare and unsafe standing in the open with him.

"Is that a way to greet an old friend?"

"We're not friends Aleksei." I glanced around the dark as I spotted movements around us.

Damnit, he brought friends.

He clicked his tongue. "Well, your brother sends his well wishes."

"Mm." I felt my skin crawl knowing I was surrounded. This might as well be it. I might die tonight.

"He comes with an offer." Aleksei held out a file. "You work for us now and you get to live or I kill you and those mutts you've been with."

I swallowed hard knowing he probably had men waiting to ambush the 141 if I declined. 

"I accept his offer." I felt my heart breaking, I had grown to call the 141 my family and now I'm betraying them all.

"Good." Aleksei held out a phone. "This is how you will exchange information. One slip up and we will slaughter every single one of those mutts. We will have watchers to make sure you stay true this time."

I took the phone, I was trying my best to show no fear but my hands shook. "Understood."

"I will be seeing you," Aleksie waved his hand to signal his men to leave and soon I was standing in the cold dark alone.

I stared at the phone, tears falling before I knew it. What kind of coward am I? I shoved the phone into my pocket and made my way back to camp. I arrived to a frantic team searching for me.

"Y/N!! where the hell  were you?!" Price grabbed me and shook me. 

I fought back the tears, everything screamed for me to tell them, but there were eyes watching, one wrong move and they'd wipe us clean.

"Y/N?" Price stopped shaking me. "What's wrong?"

I bit my lip, shaking my head. Please, Please understand. 

"Did something happen?  Did someone hurt you?" Price looked me over for any injuries.

"I'm fine." I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Just being here is hard." I lied.

"Oh." Price let me go.

"I just radioed Ghost, he's headed back." Soap sighed.

Shit! Ghost's out there! 

"Where is he?" I pulled away from Price.

"He went out looking for you." Soap looked panicked. "What's wrong?"

"We have to find him." I gathered my gear.

"Find who?" Ghost appeared.

Relief flooded me and I found myself hugging him tight. He hesitated before resting his hand on my back.

"Where the hell did you run off to Y/N?" Ghost rubbed my back.

"Don't worry about it." I held him tighter, thanking God Aleksei men didn't get him.

"She came back rather frazzled." Price wasn't going to drop it.

"Y/N, what happened?" Ghost lifted my face to look at him.

"I-Nothing." I wanted to tell them but it would risk their lives.

"You don't run off without saying something, what were you doing?" Ghost wouldn't let me look away as I felt tears coming.

Please, please hear what I'm not saying.

"Y/N..." Ghost wiped a tear from my cheek. "Understood."

I relaxed at his words, maybe he got it, maybe he didn't but at least they'll stop asking.

"Price." Ghost let me go, him and Price walked off for a moment.

"So we not gonna talk about that?" Soap tried changing the subject.

"Talk about what?" I turned my attention to Soap.

"You and Ghost's little moment right there?" Soap raised his eyebrow.

"Or how panicked he was?" Roach added.

"He was like a bat out of hell when he noticed you were gone." Gaz stretched and yawned. "Woke us all out of sleep."

"Oh. Sorry." Was all I could really say.

Ghost was worried for me? Wait.. he kinda hugged me back... no! Stop it! He isn't into me like that! Probably just worried I fell to Russian hands... I wish he was wrong...