2.06

Ace of Spades
______________________________
You are now entering the 3 part finale of Ace of spades. Get ready and good luck!🫡

Sayoni frowns as she quietly drives, not playing any music. Her eyes focused on the road but her mind somewhere else.

She looks in the rearview mirror at her Son's they're asleep and everything is unusually quiet. No sounds on the road, no sounds in the car, no sounds in her head.

Her phone begins ringing.

It's a call from an unknown number. Her phone falls under her seat. She reaches down trying to grab the device as it continues ringing.

A horn behind her blows making her flinch and she steps on the gas.

All of the sudden her car is hit making it do multiple flips and Sayoni and her twins are screaming before it all just stops.

The car stops flipping on the side of the road.

"Loyal?" Sayoni calls out while unbuckling her seat belt. The car is upside down. When Sayoni removes her seat belt, she falls down.

Her heart stops as Royal is sitting in his seat with blood dripping down his face and his eyes wide open with a limp body. As for Loyal he's laying face down.

"No" Sayoni lets out a heart breaking scream. All of the sudden somebody grabs her legs pulling her out the broken window.

"Stop" Sayoni screams trying to crawl away and she gets flipped into her back revealing the face of Andre with the biggest smile on his face.

"I told you I was coming" He says with the barrel of his gun between her eyes. "Wa-" Sayoni gets cut off.

BOOM!

Sayoni gasps awake holding onto her chest. She stands up from her bed running into the twins bedroom.

They're both laying down watching Blaze and the monster machines. "You okay mommy" Loyal asks and Sayoni runs over to him hugging him.

Tears flowing down her cheeks. "Royal come here" Sayoni tells him and Royal jumps off his bed going over to his mom.

Sayoni pulls him into the hug, holding them tight.

"Mommy you're going to kill us" Loyal laughs and Sayoni let's them go. "I love both of you. Okay?" She tells them and they nod.

"We love you too momma" Royal says.

"Y'all can lay back down" She stands up wiping her tears away. Sayoni exits the room calling Dayvon.

About thirty minutes later Dayvon enters Sayoni's house with a key. He walks through the dark house, knowing the layout like the back of his hand.

He walks up the stairs and into Sayoni bedroom. She's not there but her bathroom light is on.

Dayvon enters the bathroom and Sayoni is sitting next to the toilet. "You cool?" He questions approaching her.

"No" her voice is shaking, and she sniffles every once in awhile.

"Whats going on" Dayvon questions and Sayoni puts her head over the toilet and throwing up. He squints his eyes.