Qin's POV...

(He is right I can't go back to the sea. But how can I just let anyone take my place? The sea beast men should only serve me. But there I will be safe until I give birth to a female cub. So if Winston's female was so beautiful, I wouldn't regret it if she died instead of me. Because I can go back to the sea whenever I want.)

OK, I'll help you.

If you ask the clan leader for help with this pearl and say that I am in dire danger, they will surely come to rescue me.

_____________

After all the conspiracies, the Ape King called a Hawk Beastman and sent him to the sea with the pearl.

( If all went well Alina would reach the sea before the cold season and once she reached the Mer Clan she would never be able to return from their hands. )*(Smirk)

Meanwhile, Alina who was somewhere in Beast City..

*sneeze*
Who is talking behind my back? On the other hand, overprotective Dylan starts nagging Alina to get dressed because the weather is a bit chilly due to the rain.

Bai's House...

Bai asked Curtis What happened to you? You are very low these days. Are you sick?

Curtis answered I don't understand but I can't use my full strength. Then Bai asked how is this possible? I think we need to see a healer.

hmm... Bai, I think after giving birth you should accept Parker as a mate. I know you don't want another mate. But you have to do it for yourself.

Curtis, are you sure you are okay?
Yes, I am okay. I am just anxious that something is going to happen when I go into hibernation this cold season.

Okay, I will think about it later.

On the other hand, Parker was listening to their conversations. He was disappointed that Qing Qing still didn't want him.

The next day...

It's going to be half a month since I arrived in Beast City. But till now I haven't had any friends except my mates. My best friend was always there for me when I was on earth to be honest I miss her very much. Well, I know I cannot go back but still, there was something I missed.

Seeing Alina dazed, Dylan called her and said, 'Alina, what happened to you?'

Nothing, I remembered something from my past.
By the way Dylan I am feeling like I gained a little weight. Do I look fat?

Dylan just chuckled at my remark and he said that I am not fat it's just a baby bump.

Actually yes, it's been only a week and three days but I can already feel my baby bump. It's my first time feeling something like this.

I am bored with only eating meat every day. I know I am getting fresh vegetables from my garden but I want some fish. I have seen many in the river. Dylan let's eat some fish tonight. Let's go and catch some from the river.

So they went to the river. Alina was sitting on the river bank with a basket and Dailan dived into the river to catch fish.

In no time they caught a lot of fish. Seeing enough fish in the basket, Alina called him and said let's go back. Wait, was that shrimp? Wow these are huge, Dylan can you catch some of them?

Dylan asked me what do you do with these? You will see what I do with this.

Dylan signed and said 'OK'.

---------

In the meantime, the Hawk beastman has arrived at the Mer territory.

The Ape King promised if I got this work done his female would let me pursue her. I am not a strong beastman so no female wanted me. This is why, I am happy I want to go back as soon as possible. 

Time skip...

So you are saying that Qin is in the City of Beastman, asked the Clan Leader.

The Hawk beastman replied Yes. She sent me to ask you for help.

How can I trust you? asked the Mer leader.

Then the Hawk Beastman gave him the pearl given by the Ape King and said this is his proof.

He was shocked to see the pearl. Then said this is Qin's. Where is she?

The hawk beastman replied the way the Ape King told him to.

Mer leader's POV...

(Only a few mermen know about Qin's disappearance. Finally, I don't need to hide this fact from them.
Qin, finally I found you. Don't worry. I will bring you back to the sea. )

Attention everyone Qin was abducted some years ago. But we finally found her location.

Everyone get ready to bring our female back.

........................

..............

Thank you for liking my story...☺️❤️

Happy reading... 🫰🏻