Chapter 7: Blurred Lines

Start from the beginning

Devale: Are you for real, you can't be fucking foreal. You ran like you always do, this time I chose to stop chasing you. You wanted out so I let you out but if you think another nigga getting in then YOU LOST YOUR FUCKING MIND!

Crystal: I wasn't running, I had no options, I was pressured by you to have a baby then punished when I refused to. I'm sorry for leaving, I can admit it was a coward move.
I'm sorry I hurt you, I sincerely apologize but apart of me wanted you to feel alone like I did.
I am sorry but I have a right to be angry as well.
You cut all communication with me, that hurt. I needed you and you wasn't there.

Devale: What are you talking about?

Crystal: Nothing, it doesn't matter. You  came to see if I'm in another relationship. You got your answer so you can go. Especially since you don't want me but you want to make sure no one else has me either...that's delusional don't you think?

Devale: Crystal Baby, what are you talking about. When wasn't I there, don't lie to me.

Crystal:  Your plan to get me pregnant worked except I got pregnant in my tubes, I almost died Devale. I had to have surgery for them to remove the tube all together, it was so painful. I was alone besides Chelsea. I text you, called, emailed and got nothing. I'm sorry I caused you pain but please know I paid for it. I hated myself just as much as you did. I'm just climbing out of the whole of depression so if you dont mind I need to finish studying, please turn the lock up when you leave.

Devale: Crystal....Babe I didn't know. Can we talk about this, about us, about what happened and what need to happens next.

Crystal: No, I don't want to relive it. I've made peace and forgiven myself. I just need to take it one day at a time, my focus is on passing the bar. Not on you. Now if you would excuse me, I have studying to do.

Devale: So that's it. You tell me you almost died and lost our baby and expect me to just listen and leave. Crystal look at me....LOOK AT ME!! I'm sorry you went through that alone, I'm sorry I wasn't there. I apologize for putting you in that situation. Don't shut me out, we need to talk about this and us.

Crystal: What us Devale ...huh

Devale: Me and You..US baby I say as I corner her against the wall separating the kitchen from the livingroom. I kiss her, she immediately deepens it. We're in a full make out session until the door swings open.

Awkward silence falls upon the room again as both of them waits for Chelsea who is clearly freshly fucked and drunk to head to her room and out of Crystal's PRIVATE situation.
Instead of Chelsea disappearing she is eyeing Devale the fuck down while taking her sweetest time getting a drink.

Thirsty Hoe 🥴

Crystal is getting upset because Chelsea knows exactly what's she's doing.

Crystal: Chels you need something?

Chelsea: Nah I'm enjoying the show, You're quite popular tonight huh?
Crissy you not go introduce me to your NEW friend?

Devale: (Chuckles) I'm gone head out,but Crystal this conversation is not over. He doesn't address Chelsea, he doesn't need to, he knows Crystal will.

Surprisingly though he's glad Chelsea interrupted them because they need to talk not fuck.

Crystal-
Chelsea listen I'm not even about to do this with you, if you EVER play in my face like that again I will beat your ass and you know I'm serious. Take your hating drunk as to bed before I hurt your feelings.

Chelsea- What, he was looking at me, and don't forget who's been here for you when he didn't care enough to even check your text mess. That's the type of nigga you depressed over, I won't lie that nigga fine as fuck. His dick big ass fuck ain't it.

Crystal- I know I should smack her but she is drunk. I got her ass 2mrw though.

I'm standing in the shower replaying my day. Im having the most random thoughts:

I'm so glad I didn't fuck Mark today because he would've been here when Devale showed up.

That man still so sexy, but how he think he running my house because he pay the bills. Lol silly man.

I need to let know Chelsea know she crossed the line, I already she's going to be defensive or assume I'm "Dumb for Devale"

I'm not ready to continue this conversation but it has to happen eventually...hmm why not now. I'll text him once I gather my thoughts.

After my shower I still couldn't stop my mind from racing. I decided to go on a drive. No surprise I'm at Devales door. I rang the doorbell a few times before he snatches it open.

Crystal- I didn't mean to wake you, I don't even know what I'm doing here.

Devale: It's fine, I just dozed off. Come in.

Devale goes to sit on the couch as Crystal takes her jacket off to get comfortable. Devale has done a few updates to the home which she notices.

Crystal: It looks really nice in here, I like the new mantel piece.

Devale: Thanks, hand me your jacket.

Crystal-
I hand him my jacket, he grabs it and me at the same time pulling down on the couch. He kisses me. I kiss back, his hands are under my bra-less tank top squeezing my titties.  He moves that same hand inside of biker shorts. He is pleased to discover I have no panties on (thats the rule) his thumbs is rubbing my clit as he slides two fingers inside of my throbbing pussy. My pussy has her own mind and she missed him, she is getting wetter by the second...she wants to cum but he won't dare let her so soon. Devale is driving her crazy, she can feel his dick getting harder.
Devale: HOLD THAT SHIT, he is saying this why steady he is rubbing her clit. She can't hold on anymore, she reaches in his boxers and pulls his dick out.
Crystal: Daddy please....I need to you.
Devale spreads her legs, and slide all
8.7 inches inside of her little by little. Soon as his rhythm sped up she squirted pushing his dick out. He picked her up like a ragdoll and sat her back on his dick. RIDE IT, he growled in her ear, he stood them up still fucking her from the bottom. He walked her to the bedroom, he has her in the missionary position fucking her with no mercy. She's cumming again. She is screaming his name and he is loving it.

Her voice is gone, she can't come anymore, she can tell Devale is no where near finish with her..she tries to tap out when that didn't work she tried to runs. Devale pulls his dick out sits her on his face.

He sticks his tongue deep inside her now willing pussy, every thing is soaked...his face, her thighs, his dick. Just as she was about to cum for the 4th time she felt his dick slam into her deeper than ever before...Now you know running from daddy was the wrong decision. He slowly slides back into the back of her pussy cumming deep inside her.

That final orgasm knocked her out...po thang. Devale cleaned her up then carried her to the couch while his showered and changed the sheets. He carried her back, tucked her in, then cuddled with her just like old times. He couldn't wait until daylight to fuck her some more before the talk.....stay tuned!

Yall don't forget to vote, leave feedback, comment comment comment and follow me. I follow back!