What he sang today was "The Wind Keeps Blowing".

  After drinking a cup of tea, I was about to get up and go to the security department to have a look, when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

  "Come in!"

  The door manager of the second workshop came in. As soon as he came in, he said, "Deputy Director Zhou, our workshop has completed the production of A-level parts ahead of schedule. Is the next step to process B-level or C-level parts?"

  Only when he came to work in the automobile factory did he realize that manufacturing a car actually required so many parts. The factory had graded all the parts, but he always couldn't remember them.

  Deputy Factory Director Zhou didn't know these specific work arrangements at all, but that didn't stop him from saying confidently, "Isn't this all Director Yang's business? Go find her!"

  In fact, the door manager didn't want to find a layman to ask for work instructions. He said, "Teacher Yang is not here. I asked Secretary Dong and said that she was on a business trip and had a flight tonight, so she went home and got ready!"

  Deputy Factory Director Zhou was very angry when he heard that Teacher Yang was still his subordinate no matter how he said it. He was going on a business trip without saying a word, showing no sense of solidarity. Director Xiao also didn't ventilate him in advance.

  He made a sound and said, "You go back first, I'll go to the workshop later."

  After watching the door manager walk away, he quickly walked out the door.

  Although he had objections to Xiao Shan in his heart, he did not dare to say it to his face. Not only did he not say it, he was also very humble: "Director Xiao, did you send Teacher Yang on a business trip? The door director of the second workshop said that they The workshop has completed Class A parts, the next step should be..."

  Before he could finish speaking, Xiao Shan gave the answer directly, "Level B."

  Their automobile factory's division of parts into different levels is not static, nor is it based on the difficulty of processing itself, but is adjusted at any time based on the assembly progress of the fourth workshop.

  Teacher Yang knows because she only focuses on production, and Xiao Shan knows because she cares about the speed of cars rolling off the assembly line.

  Deputy Factory Director Zhou didn't know because he didn't really pay attention to this aspect. In fact, Xiao Shan had already observed this about him. Deputy Factory Director Zhou could not say that he was not serious about his work, nor could he say that he was completely brainless, but he was too superficial in doing things and could only do simple tasks well.

  Zhou Lijun smiled and turned to leave, but Xiao Shan said again, "Director Zhou, if you have time, you can strengthen your business studies."

  The expression on his face was a little awkward, and he said, "Teacher Yang used to arrange these, but she left without saying a word. I am inexperienced, and my professional knowledge is indeed weak. However, Director Xiao, don't worry, Give me two months and I'll definitely be able to master them all!"

  Xiao Shan smiled and said nothing. She didn't know what Zhou Lijun was referring to, but his reference point was Teacher Yang. After two months of study, he could only learn a little bit. If he wanted to reach Teacher Yang's level, let alone two months. , It's impossible in two years, and it's impossible in ten or eight years.

  Zhou Lijun went to the workshop to arrange work, went to the security guard to have a look, and then returned to the office. There was another copy of "Dragon Babu" in the drawer that he had not finished. He took it out and flipped through more than a dozen pages. Suddenly he remembered that Director Xiao asked him to After studying, he struggled for a while and reluctantly put the martial arts novel back.