When Zhou Lijun heard this, he quickly said, "What happened in the workshop? Director Xiao is very busy. If you have anything to do, report it to me first. If you can't solve it, we will go to the leader!"

  Yang Hongyan was anxious and walked very fast. She was already five or six meters away and didn't even look back when she heard these words.

  Deputy Factory Director Zhou was very angry, but it would be unwise to pursue him at this time, so he could only go to the workshop unhappy.

  After Yang Hongyan told Xiao Shan the situation, she hesitated and expressed her thoughts, "Director Xiao, if they are telling the truth and there are no problems with the raw materials, machines and workers, then there are two reasons for this matter. There is a possibility. The first one is that someone changed the set mold data without authorization. Mr. Lin personally guaranteed this and said there was no problem. Then there is only one reason left. They thought the raw materials have not changed, but in fact they have! "

  The material requirements for non-stop parts are different. Nowadays, industrial cold-rolled steel has many specifications and manufacturers, and the quality is also uneven. If bad cold-rolled steel is used, not only will the error rate of the parts be relatively large, even if it is qualified parts are not without hidden dangers.

  Of course, as Party A, if this happens, they can terminate the contract and recover the deposit, but if that happens, it will definitely delay some time, and they will have to find a new partner, and other problems may not arise.

  This auto parts factory is a large-scale unit. The machinery and equipment are not too advanced, but the delivery is on time and the quality of the finished product is also good.

  Xiao Shan pondered for a moment and said, "Teacher Yang, if you don't like this, you can book a flight ticket for tonight and go to their factory to have a look at it and help them find out the cause as soon as possible!"

  Yang Hongyan nodded and said, "Okay, Director Xiao."

  Xiao Shan nodded, looked at the time and said she was about to get off work, "I'll ask Xiao Dong to buy a plane ticket for you later. You can get off work now and go back to prepare."

  Yang Hongyan is single and is free to come and go by herself. During the winter and summer vacations when school is on, she travels by train and plane. She has basically traveled to most of China. For her, a trip is not a big deal. It's a small thing.

  She smiled and said, "There is nothing to prepare, but I do have something to do, and I just happened to take care of it this afternoon."

  Dong Yingying joked, "Mr. Yang, what's the matter with you? You're not going on a blind date again!"

  Yang Hongyan is of average appearance, has a good career income, and good family conditions. Although she is a bit older, she is still very popular in the marriage market.

  She sighed and said, "Yeah, it's so annoying!"

  After lunch, Zhou Lijun inspected all the workshops. After confirming that there were no problems, he returned to the office and made himself a cup of tea.

  People's tastes really change. He didn't like drinking Pu'er tea much in the past, but now that he's had it a few times, he feels that Cuckoo Pu'er tea is really good.

  He drank tea slowly and hummed a light tune.

  When Zhou Lijun was a child in his hometown in Shanxi, he went to the mountains to herd sheep at the age of five. He had a bright voice and could sing many folk songs. After following his uncle to the city, he also learned many popular songs.