awakened garou: cosmic fear mode

Comenzar desde el principio

With that he took away the powers of him and spinner that God gave him. He began to walk away from the traumatized villains and made his way to Saitama who was with the evacuated people and some students of class 1-a.

Midoriya- "MR GAROU!" he waved his hand.

Garou- "kid, I killed shigaraki."

Midoriya was in shock but completely understood that it was necessary to do so. Bakugo, Tsu, Uraraka, Lida and Saitama walked to Garou.

Garou- "Saitama, let's go."

Saitama- "where?"

Garou (serious)- "the spaceship".

Saitama (bored)- "right"

Lida- "wait Mr Garou, please tell us you'll be fine".

Garou (smiling)- "tell melissa to be careful".

Uraraka (worried)- "wait no, please tell us you'll be fine after this fight".

Garou and Saitama jump at an incredible speed towards the other end of the major cities and then to the front lines and now are on the ship of Lord Boros. They entered Boros' spaceship above the ruined city. The ship was filled with strange technology and alien beings. They quickly defeated Boros' guards.

Boros- "I can feel them, *smirked* Saitama you have no idea what your about to witness".

As Boros waited on his throne the main entrance door of his leader room was obliterated into atoms and there it was, the absolute monster and the god trapped in a human body. Saitama and Garou. But Boros wasn't alone the monster king Orochi was there as well as the servants of God.

Saitama (bored)- "this is gonna be boring so just hurry up".

Garou (unfazed)- "who's first".

Boros (grin)- "Saitama, come AHHHH *transforming*".

Saitama throws a swift punch at Boros, disgusted that Boros would go through all of that just to find a worthy opponent.

Boros- this set of armor which. used to seal my immeasurable, irresistible power... has been broken.

Saitama-

Boros starts to transform into his released form and charges at Saitama