4

❘༻༺❘

' nervous ,

'  nervous  ,

❘༻༺❘

"huh..." you stare ahead to the clutter of news reporters, todoroki right next to you with furrowed brows. his arms cross, blinking as a few mics shove in your faces. they were asking about all might as a teacher. you subtly give them a gust of cold air so the camera hit their nose, walking with todoroki following after. only to stop with another mic, your shoulders slump tiredly. "it's 7:30 in the morning... go away." you mutter dryly, they awkwardly step away from you two to let you in finally.

you gave the reporters a glance before aizawa walks past to somewhat deal with it so you and todoroki can head to class.

it didn't take long, you were busy thinking about what to eat before you enter the classroom. closing the door behind todoroki as he took his seat, you tiredly doing the same with your forehead pressed firmly against the table.

hearing a few conversations rustle about the news reporters you simply didn't include yourself in, your cheek presses against the cold table with a glance to the person on your right. that being the tall one with the dupli arms, you honestly didn't recall his name. turning your left to look to at another student, umm another name you couldn't remember but he smells a lot like a bakery.

raising your head to see aizawa walk in tiredly, pulling up his sleeping bag then turning to the class. gathering their attention, along with yours.

"alright, i hope you're all well rested from yesterday's trial." aizawa starts with a low voice, placing a stack on papers on his desk. "i took the liberty of looking at your marks evaluation. bakugo, stop acting like a 7 year old. you're wasting your own talent." he criticised, you turn your head to glance at bakugo's annoyance written all over his tense expression. noticing midoriya was also picked on by aizawa, your chin resting on your palm with a quiet sigh. "now let's get on with the homeroom notices... i'm sorry to have to spring this on you all, but..."

shit i'm not prepared for a quiz...

you wait anxiously for what he was going to mention, you could practically swim in the tension rising.

"we need to pick a class president."

oh
do i have to...

you slump in your seat, disappointment creeping on your face whilst relief blow's through everyone else. jumping slightly when they all jump in their seats, raising their hands enthusiastically for class president. your expression pales in shock, not expecting so many volunteers.