18. Truth and reunion

Start from the beginning

The girls were having tears in their eyes while youngsters and mens except Ranbir, vansh Vikram and sumedh were feeling bad for Sumi.

Mallika sobbed and leaned on sumedh and hugged him while he took deep breaths to calm down.

That's when the unexpected happened. Vikpal and ransh fall on their knees and cried their heart out.

Prachi and pragya was trying to pacify their husbands respectively.

But Ranbir stopped crying and wiped his tears 🥺 and looked at sumedh and ran too him and hugged him.

Sumedh was about to push but stayed still feeling the hug even though he says that he hate him he still loves his little brother so much.

Sumedh stood still without hugging him back seeing this Ranbir hugged sumedh more tight and cried hard.

Dada please forgive me because of me you had to endure this much pain but I was so selfish enough to not even feel your pain and enjoy my own happiness I regret it dada I regret it so much. Mamu was trying so hard to but he couldn't. he felt so much depressed and suffocated but he was helpless. We were too.  Please dada let's forgot the past I can't be with you like this forever please dada.

Sumedh felt his words were so real and couldn't ignore the truth. He hugged him back and whispered

Shhh calm down choti dada.

As soon as he said it. Ranbir hugged him tightly and lifted him and twirled.

Sumedh for the first time smiled so much in front of others.

Vansh looked at them with smile and longing.

Sumedh looked at it and smiled 

Mamupa

He said and ran and hug vansh tightly while vansh hug him back mamupa means uncle cum dad it's how he call him.

Everyone smile at their reunion and hugged each other.

Ohh good now I got another brother in addition
Sahana said

While everyone chuckled

So what bachi bandar Aryan said

I am getting so much handsome brother's but only one husband I wish I could have more sahana said dreamily and smirked at Aryan

While everyone laughed and Aryan started chasing her and caught her and said.

Ohh you want more husbands but you won't get more husbands but u can get more children I am help you.

Sahanan gasped in shock and muttered 'pervert'

While everyone chuckled.

Why don't we have one chikchiki even your sister is gonna have one ranbir whispered to prachi.

She looked at him with open mouth and blushed when he peck his lips.

Everyone was happy and A.R.K has reunited now.

Come one let's capture This moment

Sid yelled .

Everyone positioned themself with their partners near by.

Okay say cheese
Said Sid

Cheeeeseeeee
Everyone yelled happily with their face filled with happiness ❤️.

Say something positive family
Avneet suggested

Everyone nodded

Sid started the count

1

2

3

Happy family

Everyone yelled.

__________________

Hi guys the story has ended I am thinking of writing epilogue😏 if you want you can read it.

The story is completed and please support it guys.😜🙏

Lots of love ❤️
Author park❣️❣️

Luv you guys 🥳🥳