7. Trapped

Ranbir dropped the knife from his neck. He looked at his hand and said In a creepy way this hand✋ hurted you right now it need punishment. No one can hurt even it is me.

Prachi realise what he said and shouted Ranbir no you don't hurt yourself please drop it prachi pleaded. But all went deaf in his ears.

His demons was awaken at the mare thought of someone hurting his angel👼. Even If it is him he needs a punishment a hard one. He himself understood that he had gone completely mad in her love.

His demons itched to hurt the person who made his angel cry. He was ready to bear it. He looked at her pleading figure his eyes soften at her but still not backing off from his idea. He spoke in a shooting yet creepy tone No!! I say no one has right to hurt you it applies even on me. His eyes turned moist and tears streamed down his eyes.

I am bad I don't deserve you prachi. I said I love you but see I hurted just because of my f***ing anger. I hate myself. Now you will hate me too I don't deserve you. You started hating me I want to die he cried as tears roll down his cheeks. His eyes,nose were red due to crying.

Prachi looked at him in shock. Tears were involuntarily flowing. She thought he was just adamant but his love was true 💯. He loved her deeply and madly but still she refused to give him the love he deserves. She was feeling guilty intentionally or non intentionally she hurted him that to badly. She wanted to hate him but more she hate more love blooms. Her love for him just increased now which she doesn't want.

Her mind was in a hurry and getting thinks register at last she decided that she would be the only one to cure him. To make him the old Ranbir Kholi. But her parents and Rhea's thoughts interrupted her. She wanted to stand on both side but she was helpless. On side her love who she loved her heart out and other side her reunited parents who was separate for 20 years.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a slash sound. She turned towards the direction. Her eyes widened witnessing the scene.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ranbir cutted his hands blood were streaming from his hands. The cut was deep that his palm flesh was visible but he justed smiled creeply looking at his hands.

 The cut was deep that his palm flesh was visible but he justed smiled creeply looking at his hands

Prachi registered the things and rushed to him.

He justed looked at her with emotionless face. She made him sit in the bed and took a first-aid kit and started cleaning her hand.

Ranbir gave a satisfactory smile at her crying figure. He liked the way she cared for him.

Ranbir was on cloud nine seeing prachi crying for him.

Prachi sobbed silently while wiping his blood from cotton. Ranbir smirked creeply as his plan is working. Then he put up a stern reaction staring at prachi deeply.

Prachi noticing a strong gaze on her turned towards Ranbir

Prachi noticing a strong gaze on her turned towards Ranbir. Seeing Ranbir sitting devasted and totally expressionless pricked her heart. A heavy guilt rooted deep inside her heart.

The sweet and chirpy Ranbir was lost back ago back when she broke up with him, when she left him, when she gave him to her own sister despite the fact still she love him.

Thier golden memories flashed inside her.

*FLASH BACK*
Prachi was sitting in her room reading a book near the bed suddenly she felt two arms around her waist. She flinched and turn back to see Ranbir smiling at her sheepishly.

Tum prachi said pointing him
Haan it's me yaar who else will hug my chikchiki Ranbir said with a teasing smile.
Stop your drama prachi said placing her book back in her shelf while getting up.
Drama Kya hoga ya chikchiki Tum Meri girlfriend hai so I can meet you whenever I want even hug you he said pulling her into a backhug.

Prachi tried to get out of his grip but it never worked as he is in Ranbir's arms.

Stop trying chikchiki he said in a base husky voice making prachi shiver. He leaned into prachi's neck and place a kiss in it. Prachi close her eyes feeling his lips.

You ever fail to make me feel heaven Ranbir said while griping his hands with hers. He nuzzles his face on her neck and took a deep breath sniffing her fragrance.

I can die in peace ☮️ now he said with a smile. As soon as prachi heard it she turned around facing him.

Stop talking like it Ranbir if you leave me I will kill you prachi said lightly hitting his chest.

Ranbir chuckled and said it will be only the time when my breath stops

He pulled prachi to a hug and as they feel each other's embrace

*------------*

Ranbir noticed her stopped clenaing and looked at her. She was zoned out and saw her smiling to herself he was sure it is because of him.

He smiled at her and shaked her lightly.

_____________