18. Truth and reunion

Mulai dari awal

He looked at him angrily and said in a rude way

None of your business Mr Singhania

Vansh face fell hearing it and everyone wondered why he is behaving like this.

Baccha see

Vansh said but was stopped by Sumi showing his palm

I even hate to hear your voice Mr Singhania you disgust me

He said and stomped his foot in the near by table making it break as everyone flinch.

Mallika came running towards Sumi and held him to calm him.

I am going to office  Sumi said to mikku and took his suit case and moved towards the doorsteps but was stopped by a voice.

How many days are you going to Stay like this dada.

Sumi knows whose this and turns to see ranbir.

Ranbir moved towards vansh and held his shoulder.

It wasn't Mamu's fault I am at fault everything happened because of me and I am completely feeling guilty and regretted it all these years but won't your heart melt after all this dada why why are u like this. Why can't u forgot the past and move on with present

Ranbir said while tearing a bit.
Sumedh halted his steps and looked towards them. He throws his suit case in couch and faced them.

Even in my seven births I can't forgot how you used me as a pray and made me a living dead body for two fu****g weeks. I was like a slave a personal s*x slave. Do your Mamu know what his experiment caused to me.

He yelled with his dark voice.

Everyone gasped and vansh, Ranbir and vikpal closed their eyes.

We are sorry for that beta please forgive us.
Vikpal begged.

Ranbir and vansh cried holding each other's hands.

What did I deserve huh everybody here wants to know why I behave like this right then I will say this great Mr VR used me as a module of his experiment. Yeah I loved them so much I loved my Mamu and choti dada (Ranbir) so much after my mikku.

Ranbir and vansh teared more hearing it.

But you know what they did when I was 12 and Ranbir was 9. He was kidnapped by a human trafficking gang and was in their consider for a day. So Mamu thought a idea to save him you know what is it
Selling me to the gang yeah a very good idea. They sold me and using the help of me they saved him but me I was stuck there for two weeks.

In that two weeks they raped me indespite of my gender and gave drugs to me and injected various medicine In my body like I was a human module for them. They treated me as a slut and made me a toy. Each day they cutted my skin making scars. They pricked my eyes and made me blind. It was paining like a hell but all I could do was just cry miserably. They even used me as a punching bag and treated raw fish and meat for food. They gave even more unbearable and disgusting totures which I can't describe. Even that time they did not save me. I escaped from them by jumping in the river. I was almost drowned and after only 11 months almost a year I had my I eye operation and I reached my home you know what these people were doing they were laughing and playing in the hall they don't even care about me like I don't exist just put garland on my photo and cry for a day is that your love. Laughing and playing is that the way you regretted.

He yelled spilling out his misery.

Everyone realised how much he had even Ransh , vikpal who know the truth cried harder.