"Where did your hubby, Klaus, go off too?" Thalia asked Christy, eating on a crescent roll.

"He and his siblings needed to handle something." Christy told her,

"The Mikaelson's are always handling something." Zenith spoke in his English accent. "Do they ever get a breath of fresh air?"

Christy snicker softly to herself. "Not really no. I mean, they barely do. But whenever the Mikaelson's try to take a breath of fresh air or to move on, something else pops up."

"Yeah, something always pops up." Thalia said.

"By the way, Zenith? Thalia? You guys heard of the relic artifact, The Squinox?" Christy asked.

"Yeah, of course." Zenith replied.

Christy looks at Damien, Irene, Luna and Trinity as they continue to play with the beach balls.

"Zenith? Thalia? You guys are good parents." Christy complimented.

Zenith and Thalia small smiles at Christy. "Don't get softie on us, Christiana."

Zenith, Thalia and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

Later on that day, Zenith, Thalia, Christy, Luna, Trinity, Damien and Irene are playing some more volleyball with a beach ball with each other.

From afar, Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Kol and Freya are looking at them.

"I've always been envious of Christy. She's a good mother. A wife and kids. She's happy." Rebekah said.

Kol looks at Klaus. "Shouldn't you be with your wife and children, Nik? I mean, You already know that Christy is gonna persuade you?"

"I don't want to ruin the fun time." Klaus said.

"You're not gonna ruin it, Nik." Rebekah said. "Your wife and children is more important than our father dearest, Mikael."

"Hey, Dad." Trinity greeted her father, scurrying up to him.

"Hi, sweetheart." Klaus greeted.

"Mom is asking for you." Trinity said.

"Fatherly duty summons you, Niklaus." Elijah said.

Trinity walks away with Klaus walking after her. Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other and plays volleyball with the beach ball.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

That afternoon, in the courtyard, Christy is sitting at the table with her iBook g4 laptop, looking at the Palace Casino on her laptop screen.

"Hey, Christy." Gia greeted her.

"Hey, Gia." Christy greeted her back. "What's Maximus?"