Chapter 2: "You want me to WHAT?!"

Chapter 2:

Third person //

After lying down on her bed Sungji dozed off in just a matter of seconds. And she didn't woke up until one of their maids came and call her for dinner.

"What?! It's already dinner?! Damn! I over slept!" She immediately got up as she realized that its already dark. And because of that her head aches and she started feeling dizzy then She fell down on her bed. "Ah, my head! " she complained while creasing her forehead.

---

"Why is she taking so long?" Her dad said being impatient as usual, "Are you sure you already woke her up?" He added asking the maid who woke Sungji up. "Nae Sir, she's already awake and she said she'll just going to take a bath first." The maid explained.

"Appa, you know that she's always like that when she's taking a bath, right?" Her mom said, "So, stop being impatient there." She added.

"I know, I know I just want to see her immediately. You know how I miss her, right?" He sighed, "We haven't seen each other for a year unlike you." He complained.

"But isn't it your fault not giving time on visiting her?" Mrs. Yook started off, "I always asked you to come with me when visiting her but you always turning down my offer." She pointed out.

"That's because I want....-"

"You want her to come to you instead?" She cut him off, "You know that she's busy with her studies and she already told you that she's not coming back here unless you stop treating her like a small kid by giving her bodyguards, a driver and sending someone to stalk her." She reminded.

"But I'm so worried about her!" Me. Yook retorted, lShe's my baby! My princess! I don't want anything bad happen to her especially that she's leaving there alone." Mrs. Yook stood up and hugged him.

"Appa so sweet! But I think you're being too much already?" She stated, "She's not alone there, she's staying with my parents, remember?" She pointed out, "And you know, if you keep on doing that she will never follow you anymore and she might look for some guy and get married already." She chuckled making her husband reacted so fast.

"She's still 18! I won't let that happen! Over my hot body!" He shouted.

"Ew? What a gross thingy you're talking about here ?" Sungji snorted as she entered the dining area without them noticing.

Sungji //

"...over my hot body!" Dad shouted.

That's the only thing I heard when I entered the dinning area. But I wish I came in later so that I didn't heard that gross thingy. I kissed my parents before sitting on my place in this long dining table. It's been a year since I last sat on this chair, huh? And it's also been also a year since we ate here as a whole. With appa, eomma, and oppa. I miss my oppa! I wonder how is he? I'll surely call him later, It's morning there in New York, right? But wait a minute why do I feel like someone is staring at me?

"Appa, if you want to say something, spit it now." I broke the silence in the dining area and stared back at dad, "Staring is rude, you know?" I added.

"Ahmm..." He mumbled, Such an annoying dad.

"What?!" I shouted making dad jolted.

"Nae, nae, I know that you're curious and you want to know what's the emergency why we summoned you back here out of the blue, right?" He started off.

"Actually, I know that there's really no emergency at all." I sighed, "This is just one of your tantrums, right dad? " I said while forcing a smile.

"Omo! How did you know?!" Dad asked surprised, Because it's so obvious? Should I answer him like that I mean sarcastically? Nah, be nice Sungji, he's still you're dad.

"Because I'm your daughter! I know you so well." I replied still forcing a smile, I know it's still sarcastic but trust me dad will see it in the other way. And I was right! Dad's eyes started tearing up.

"Omo! My baby so sweet! He knows her dad so much!" Told you! Mom then held his hand and shook her head on me, I winked at mom in response.

"So dad, what's your stup-...reason why you summoned me?" Mom wiped dad's tears, Such a baby?

"Oh yeah about that, Its just a simple reason." Dad coughed then continued, "You'll just going to study back here again, Mr. Park already done fixing all your papers and tomorrow you'll enter your Uncle's school, that's all!"

W-Wait? What?! Did I just heard it right? "Y-You want me to what?!"