𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐭𝐰𝐨

Start from the beginning

    Kyawo was leaving  her room when she saw that darius had sent the text saying he was outside. She went into Othay's room and told him that she was going to leave.

"Can I take your car? I'm going out later too," he asked her. She replied, "Of course, just make sure you're safe with my shit".

     He gave her an unserious look. "Ight, thank you. And make sure you stay safe and have fun," he said, holding his controller in one hand as he got up to give her a hug.

   "Okay, love you, ugly."

"Love you too," Othay said, laughing as Kyawo left his room and closed the door.

      Getting in the passenger seat was Kyawo. She closed the door and instantly became shy when she saw Darius looking at her. "You look good," he said.

"Thank you, so you gone tell me where we going?" she asked, fastening her seatbelt as he started backing out of her parking lot.

   "It was supposed to be a surprise and shit but we finna ride through the studio"

"Darius that is not no surprise the studio?"

"I got a surprise in the studio for you," he said, making her feel better. "Okayyy," she said, getting excited. Now she wondered what it was.

    Fifteen minutes had passed, and they had arrived at the studio. Kyawo had been here once or twice before.
    Going to the studio meant being prepared to stay up, as the process of making a song felt so long to her.

   Of course, she loved supporting Darius, so she would stay there just for him.

Walking in kyawo waved hi to darius producer which was his cousin. Kyawo took a seat on the couch. She watched as Darius went and dapped his cousin up.

    She couldn't help but think he looked really good, and he laughed when he noticed her staring at him.

"I know I look good," he said, making her laugh before he went into the booth.

    All she could hear was him recording his vocals, and occasionally his cousin would play them out loud for better hearing.