𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵

Start from the beginning

SEXUALITY
Bisexual. Open and proud. It's no secret the high lord of the night court is a sexual driven man. Many long to be his lover, and he often grands them that wish. For one night only

APPEARANCE
Leo Mangieri

PERSONALITYOrion is one of the, if not the, most feared men on the earth

PERSONALITY
Orion is one of the, if not the, most feared men on the earth. He's the high lord of the night court. The prince of darkness. The ruler of nightmares. He's the one people warn their children about. The one who's name people hesitate to speak, simply because of fear for him. His reputation is anything but pretty. He's know for being the cruelest of the cruelest. The ruler of monsters. His court exists of nothing but heartless monsters, it's no secret he is one of those monsters too. His reputation paints him as a bloodthirsty ruler. One who enjoys ruling over his court hidden in the darkness. Ancient. Cruel. And power without limit. He's painted as a sadistic and manipulative lord. Pray to the gods would you ever cross paths with this man, because the chances are you aren't getting out alive.

Orion is without doubt much like the rumours describe him to be. The night court is a place filled with death and destruction. It takes a monster to rule a court filled with monsters. He has been prepared to rule since he was born. Since he could talk, he was taught to get people speechless. Since he could walk, he was taught to fight. Since he matured even a little, he was thought to be the worst version of himself. One who thrived of fear. One who longed for nothing but power. And if something is repeated over and over, you eventually start to believe it. Orion does have a taste for power, like most Fae, it's like he is addicted. He wants more. Always more. He is also cold and calculating. He watches his steps. Orion is rarely one to make the first move. He wants to observe before he acts. What are someone's weaknesses? What are their strengths? How do they behave around certain people? He can be quite merciless. If one would to stand in his way, he would get them out of his way. In a rather ruthless and painful way. He does not like being disobeyed. At some times it can't be amusing, but most of the time it just pisses him off. If he's pissed off, you avoid him at all cost, if you want to keep your life. It's no secret that the high lord of the night court tends to reflect his anger on those around him.

Orion is a cruel individual, that is for sure. But unlike what some might suspect, he isn't only focused on ruling and gaining more power. He is seductive. He likes to flirt, to compliment and sweep people, Male or female, of their feet. He likes to wrap them all around his finger. It amuses him how much they want him, while they fear him at the same time. Not that he can blame them, he is irresistible after all (according to him). He can be playful, sometimes a little too carefree and blunt for a high lord. Though do not forget, nothing he does is without reason. People tend to amuse him, especially humans. He finds them interesting like nothing else. The way they work, they way they love and hate. At some rare times, even their disrespect amuses him. The way they think that they, little powerless humans, can get away with any disrespect against him! Him, a high lord! It just dazzles him. Though nothing beats the amusement he feels when people avoid him. When he appears from the shadow and people climb over each other to get away from him. He is often seen, smirking at those who run away screaming in fear, only to end their existence a second later. Not only is he cruel. Oh no, he's much worse than that. He's simply a sadist, though it's more that he enjoys people's fear rather than their pain. If they fear him, he won't have a reason to hurt them. However, if they think of him but nothing but a spoiled high lord. Well let's say, they will wish they hadn't.