𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵

ROLEThe High lord of the night court

ROLE
The High lord of the night court

NAME
Orion Darling

NICKNAMES
↳Darling, by everyone who finds themselves a comedic genius (aka me)
↳Orion itself could be a nickname considering no one has called him that in a long time

TITLES
↳High lord of the night court
↳Prince of darkness
↳King of nightmares
↳My lord
↳Ruler of monsters

AGE
2786

GENDER
Male

COURT
The night court

SPECIES
High fae

POWERS
Orion is one of the, if not the most, powerful high lords in the history of the Earth. His powers are far above those of the normal fae, though they can be rivalled by some of the other high lords and ladies. His powers just happen to be rather effective in both mental and physical fights, which makes him a powerful ally and a dangerous enemy.
↳Mind resistance. He has the abilities to protect his mind from those who would try to control or enter it. It's like a wall which he builds around her thoughts, memories and mind. His mental walls are much stronger than those of other fae. After all, he is one of the few who knows how to break through this walls, so he also knows how to protect his mind from those who would try it,
↳windowing. A skill that almost all powerful fae posses. He can teleport from one place to another. This skill doesn't belong to a certain court and how far you can, and how many people you take with you depends on your strength. There are also places were you can teleport, like the palaces of the high lords and ladies.
↳Mind control and mind reading. One of his most feared abilities. Orion can enter someone's mind and turn them into his slave, without them noticing. He can also control the it movements and even manipulate memories. Though some strong memories are inerasable, even for him. However, his ability is so powerful that he can break through the walls people have build around their mind. Only the other high lords/ladies are powerful enough to keep him out of their minds permanently, though he could sneak in from time to time to throw them of.
↳Mind shattering. He can shatter someone's mind within a second. Especially the minds of humans, he can shatter their mind without any effort. He can also shatter minds of fae without effort, though he does need to be in their head to do this.
↳Flying. Through dark wings on his back. He can summon them and let them disappear.
↳Darkness manipulation. He can manipulate darkness, which basically means he can let darkness become a touchable thing. He can darken a whole room but also use the darkness to rip people to shreds without even blinking. If he uses this power on a larger scale, on the battle field, he could rip hundreds of people apart in seconds.
↳Shadow whispers. It is said that the shadows themselves speak to him, bringing him the secrets of whoever he wishes. They are also said to tell him about the past, present and even the future. Though some would claim this as mere rumours