𝘙𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴

[0]
This is the restart of this roleplay. Those that already joined are welcome to keep their roles and forms. I have your ocs and tokes written down, if you reacted in the last a/n note I published. You will keep your roles and forms, but you do need to turn in your form again, and you need to do the passwords again. For new people, you are more than welcome too! There are still many roles open and it's always great to meet new people.

[1]
Do. Not. Only. Make. Females. I'm sick and tired of people only playing females oc. If you do this, get out of my roleplay immediately. I will not tolerate it. You will at least make one Male. I do not care if you do not take a female, but you must make at least one male. You might let you have two females and one male, but it depends on how well I know you and how well you roleplay. Also, if you make both a male and a female, make sure to use both of them evenly. Do not abandon your male and only use your female, and do not write 10 line replies for your female and 2 line replies for your male. I have seen this happen quiet a lot and I will not have any of it. I will not hesitate to throw you out. I'm normally a very nice but some people on this app are getting on my nerves and you don't want to push my bitch button.

[2]
No smut. That is a big no no for me. You time skip anything that comes further than passionately making out. As soon the clothes come flying off, time skip. You are allowed to roleplay smut in pm, but only if the person you are roleplaying with is comfortable with smut. I'm personally not comfortable with smut and will not roleplay it but you are allowed to do so. Just not in my book. Also you should censor the cursing. I do not want this book to be taken down. So censor cursing anything that wattpad would see as offensive. Including, die, hell and damm.

[3]
I expect your form to be just like your replies, detailed. At least 5 sentences for personality and backstory. I don't want them to be perfect, everyone has a flaw, and being stubborn isn't one of them. I don't want anyone to be over powered and be diverse with your faceclaims. There are more races than white. I have every right to decline your form if I think it's not good enough . Password: your nickname on wattpad? Don't even come to me with any Mary or Gary sue's. I will not accept to it forms if your oc is an magical goddess everyone is suppose to worship. No. Keep your oc's realistic. Also, be true to your role. If your role is a human servant, do not make them sassy, rule breakers or flirting with people above them, there is a huge change they will die if they behave like that. Don't make them invincible or unrealistic.

[4]
Grammar and spelling. I won't be too strict when it comes to this rule. I myself am not that good in english and I understand that many who speak English as second language can't be fluent either. I don't expect that, but I do expect some basic grammar and good spelling. Correct something if it's spelled wrong. Otherwise the replies can get very confusing to read.

[5]
You roleplay in the third person. I also do not want to see text talk like 'gtg' or 'brb' okay? If you talk outside the rp, but it between buckets // [] {} () or something like that.

[6]
I expect you to be detailed. The bare minimum is 5 lines, not under that, never. Normally I go over the 9 lines and I would really appreciate it if you do too. The more detailed the more likely I am to reply, though if you make too long replies, like 3 comments, than I won't answer fast either. Balance it. Also try to keep the roleplay interesting. Make things happen. Create drama. However, before you do anything major, like getting your of pregnant or kill someone, you have to ask me first. I will most likely not allow it if it's not sustainable for the plot of happens way to fast

[7]
I want you to invest in the roleplay. However, do not make everything about your Oc. Other people want to roleplay too and it gets bored very quickly if your oc is in the centre of the attention all the time. Give others their time to shine.

[8]
This roleplay is not a romantic one. It's not based on romance. It's a fantasy/royalty roleplay. Yes, there will be romance, but this Roleplay is not focused on it. So please do not only make your oc interested in romance. Create friendships, create rivals. Do talk with people of the same gender. Do not only think about creating a romance for your oc. If I see you do this, you will get one warning and if you do it again, I will throw you out and kill off your oc.

[10]
Be active. I do not expect you to be ready every minute of the day, but be active at least once a day. It's fine if you are busy once a while, but please do not abandon this roleplay. Why bother joining if you are not going to be active. Also, be on time with your forms. If I give you to Wednesday to give in your forms, you give your forms in before Wednesday. I'm sick and tired of chasing people down to do their forms. Don't claim a role and never make a form or never roleplay.

[11]
Do not control the ocs of other people. You can control your oc, but not those of anyone else. If you attack someone, do not say this: "His sword lashed out, cutting through the soft skin of her neck, ending her life with one slash." You have to give people time to react realistically. Write something like this instead: "his sword lashed out, coming to her neck with unnatural speed, one cut would be enough to slice her head off." This way you give people time to react and come up with a proper reaction to your attack. Make sure to keep things realistic though, if your oc is significantly weaker than someone else's oc, they won't win a fight and will be hit by the attacks of the other oc.

[12]
This is my Roleplay. I want this to run smoothly and, of course, be fun. However, that only happens if everyone follows my rules and behaves like a decent human being. I will hold you accountable and won't hesitate to call you out. I expect everyone to listen to me. I'm not an unreasonable person so please come to me if you feel like I'm being unreasonable or if you are having issues with me or other roleplayers. This is supposed to be fun, not a drama.

Password is to promote this on
your message board if you haven't already
and to comment the hidden password in the rules
If you don't do the passwords, than I will delete your asks for rules until you do