Dr. Lawrence Gordon's Wedding

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of the movie Saw, then this wedding is for you!! This wedding is requested by my favorite follower who always helps me out Davidsmate24. I hope you all enjoy this chapter and let's get this chapter started!)

Today is the day you are going to marry the love of your life Tom Ellis. From the time you met him as a kid, you gave him a little massage as he thanked you for the massage to which he took a nice picture with you to which your dad tell you no boys since he doesn't want you to date anyone yet. Now that you are all grown, Tom Ellis have been treating you very well as your dad have approved of the relationship with you. You are now all dressed as you heard the door knocked as your dad came wearing a nice tuxedo.

"Ready to marry the love of your life?" Dr. Lawrence Gordon asked

"Of course I am." You smiled

"Then let's go and marry the love of your life." Dr. Lawrence Gordon smiled

You held your dad's hand and begin to walk with him to walk down the aisle. At the front of the aisle, Tom Ellis wore a nice tuxedo as Jigsaw nodded as Logan Nelson begin to play the organ as you walked down with your dad as Tom smiled at you before holding your hand as Jigsaw begin to speak.

"Friends and family, we are gathered here to see Y/N and Tom Ellis in matrimony. They have both love each other very much and will now say their vows together." Jigsaw said

"Y/N, you are the most beautiful woman that I have ever laid my eyes on. From the time I met you as a kid, you are very kind and nice to me. Now that you are all grown up, there are so many things I love about you. I promise that I will treat you like a queen and be with you for the rest of my life." Tom Ellis said

"Tom, you are the most handsome man that I have ever loved. From the time I met you as a kid, you are the coolest actor I have ever known. I promise that I will treat you like a king and be with you for the rest of my life." You said

After when you both said 'I do', Jigsaw allowed you both to kiss as everyone cheered and throw roses. At the party, Roy Orbison Jr along his band begin to perform In Dreams as you danced with Tom Ellis as your dad smiled at you. After performing Only The Lonely, California Blue, Crying and I Drove All Night, Roy Orbison Jr begin to speak.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the father and daughter dance." Roy Orbison Jr said

You and your dad both got up and begin to dance to the song Count on me by Bruno Mars as you smiled while dancing with your dad. After when you both are finish dancing, Tom kissed your cheek and share with you some cake as you boop a little on your face as you giggled. After the party, Tom carried you to the limo as your dad waved goodbye as you got in the limo as you have the best wedding ever.

Dr. Lawrence Gordon: You did an amazing job.

Me: Why thank you!

Amanda Young: If any of you want to comment on which wedding you want next, comment below.

Wendy Torrance, Pyramid Head, Pinhead, Predator, Dolly Dawn and Annabelle: Hope you all have a wonderful day.

The Birch and Harclaw: *Waves goodbye*

Dr. Lawrence Gordon: Have a nice day you wonderful followers.