Your First Birthday Part 2 (From Mrs. Lovett to Wendy Torrance)

Mrs. Lovett:

Today was an important day, for it was your first birthday and your mommy was busier than a bee in the hive. Sweeney and Toby were busy with decorating the house, while you were napping in your crib. Once Mrs. Lovett is finished with frosting and baking the cake, she heard the sound of you cooing and went over to the crib and see you awake.

"Hey my whittle girl. Happy birthday." Mrs. Lovett cooed

Your mom pick you up and begin to bathe you and then put you in your party clothes before bringing you to the party area as you look at the theme and giggle as Sweeney and Tobias said 'Surprise' which made you squeal with happiness

Your mom pick you up and begin to bathe you and then put you in your party clothes before bringing you to the party area as you look at the theme and giggle as Sweeney and Tobias said 'Surprise' which made you squeal with happiness. You begin the party with doing some fun kid games with Tobias as Mrs. Lovett recorded you. After playing a few more kid games, your mom presented you a cake as you giggle as Sweeney sang happy birthday to you. After when they are finished singing, you blew out the candle as Mrs. Lovett clapped her hands as you smiled as Mrs. Lovett cut the slice of a cake and gave a slice to you as you waste no time before digging your hand through the slice as your mom awed at you.

"Cake tasted good?" Mrs. Lovett cooed

You giggled as Tobias also ate his slice of cake. After when you have the cake, your mom presented the gifts as you opened each of them as you have a cute apron, some stuffed animals, new clothes and many other stuff. You have the best birthday with your family.

Amanda Young:

Today is your birthday and your mom have seen a poster which consisted of a metal festival as she sees the headliners which are Slipknot, Behemoth, and even Vended. She called the place as you wake up in your crib and cooed as your mom heard your cooing before hanging up and approaching to you.

"Hey sweetie. Happy birthday. Today you are going to have a fun day." Amanda cooed

You cooed and smiled as your mom pick you up before bringing you to the bathroom and bathed you. Once you are all bathed, she begin to feed you some milk as you sip on it before she burped you and gave you a bit of birthday cuddles. As the afternoon comes, Amanda have already put on your party clothes before placing you on the car seat and blindfolding your eyes as you giggle.

"No peeking." Amanda cooed

Amanda then bring you to the car and then she buckle you in before she also got in the car and driving off to the concert. Once you all arrived at the concert which is at the amphitheater, Amanda placed you in the stroller before going off to the amphitheater as many fans awed at you. Amanda removed the blindfold as you squealed as the ticket lady scanned the tickets and nodded before lightly patting your head as you giggled.

"Enjoy the show." The ticket lady smiled

The stage crew came backstage and notified the bands as your tummy is growling for food.

"Is someone hungry-wungry? Let's get some food for your yummy tummy." Amanda cooed

Amanda took you to the food court as you looked all of the food and make grabby hands at the chicken tenders as Amanda told the food worker as the workers begin to make the food as Amanda ordered the food which is a California pizza. Once both food are made, Amanda took you to the highchair and sit you down before getting the food. As she got the food, she came back and gave you the chicken tenders as you begin to blow on the food before nibbling on it while your mom eat her pizza.