Drive Me Insane

Name: Raine Torres

Nickname: Rain or Ray

Age: 18

Sexuality: Aroace

Gender: Nonbinary

Pronouns: They don't care about their pronouns, people can use anything literally but mos people use They/Them so they don't assume their gender too much.

Description:

Personality: They are more so calm and a bit oblivious and innocent

Personality: They are more so calm and a bit oblivious and innocent. They make themselves seem like the nice person who people can depend on because they are trying to turn over a new leaf but it's hard for them to do so anyways. They are actually a but cynical yet cunniving because they had to be. They don't really like peopl and have very dark thoughts about people. They feel compelled to sometimes either try to be friends with someone or rip someone's head off, no in between. They tend to stare off into space accidentally giving people death stares at times. They honestly seems like they don't have much emotions either because they don't really, they feel like they lost that ability due to their life. They want to be this friendly person but it turns a bit dark for them trying to find how to be nice and taking meanings and twisting them by an accident.

Powers: Psychokinesis

Loved Ones: Their foster parents, foster sister, Adora (deceased)

Likes: Food, staring fights, watching people fight, seeing people try and guess their gender, strategy games, being daring, games, competitiveness, danger, wood work, pottery, being creative, driving or pioliting (don't let them they can't do either).

Dislikes: Books, writing, learning, boring things, cars, trains, any moving vehicles at this point, mirrors, long walks, fire, having nosebleeds, headaches, the cold, heights.

Strengths: Their powers, brave, open minded, loyal, knows how to fight, has the will to kill someone, independent, not afraid to die, honest, logical, very agile, have quick reflexes.

Weakness: Their headaches, lacking empathy, their social skills, working as a team, stubborn, reckless, definitely  not careful at all, goes sometimes head first into things, very blunt and a bit mean, can be weird due to trying to figure out how well people's are.

Backstory: They had a hard life honestly. When they were born, their mother refused to hold them and looked at them in disgust. She only had a baby for the father and gave them up quickly to their father before leaving. Their mother was a more so stripper and prostitute so they never had a true mother to begin with. Their father raised them and put them in ballet, they then became a ballerina. Their life was the best at this point in their lives. They trained hard and put in the work while also making a main friend. Adora was their friend's name. They even see each other at school and do a lot of fun things together from young age to even 14. Adora though was in some business they had no business being in, more so selling things to make ends meet for her family and coherced Raine to join in so they did to help their friend out. Later on, they soon started hating ballet because of their father who started taking a new drug that has been selling widely in their more so neighborhood. Their father would beat them each time they made a mistake or when they embarrassed him, their father soon started becoming toxic and abusive after a while because of that drug and became an addict. He would always say he was doing it out of love but they felt like that was a lie. They then soon later on became apart of a gang because of their friend, a horrible tradition they did was heated up a metal rod and burned the inside of new members hands. It was a bird symbol meaning them and their friend was in the gang. Adora was way over her head though and became obsessed with some things and was desperate too for money so they went out and did a job without telling her friend what and where the mission was. It was a set up for the worst. Raine had found Adora dead, lying on the ground of the park she told them to meet her there once she was done with the mission. They felt like they couldn't live without their friend, they fell in deep depression and swore vengence on the people who killed her. She quit the gang and had killed every last one of them with only their bare hands and whatever weapons each gang member had. Adora was the person who made them feel true happiness. Adora was the person who knew them for who they are and could live with being abused by their father and doing this job. Now they feel like they have nothing to live for anymore. They soon later had gotten put into foster care and put in a good home at the age of 16 due to being poor because their father became bankrupt and owed debt but was just getting high, and became a full on addict. They then got taken though by the government and the rest is history from there though.

Other:

- They barely know how to read or write, never was taught properly

- Has a burn mark of a bird on the palm of their hands

- Their pain tolerance is VERY high where sometimes they can't even respond to pain but it leads to problems because sometimes they don't know they are bleeding either until its too late.

Quotes:

"Sorry, i'm just trying to figure out how people react is all"

"If you are going to kill me, then do it"

"If you have nothing intelligent to say, don't say it at all"

"Oh i'm supposed to react....Ow then"