Shattered Unity

Quote:

"You are ugly don't look at me or kiss me....

I've been working on reverse psychology"

Full name: Marlon Hilligens

Nicknames: Marly, Marl, Anything else is fine with him.

Gender: Male

Pronouns: He/Him

Sexuality: Bisexual (Male lean)

Age: 17

Appearance:

Elemental Ability: Mixed elemental; Electricity and Magic

Animal Guide: He literally has all the animals for some reason, animals love him he doesn't have a certain one. The only animal that doesn't like him are squirrels and that is because he accidentally took their acorns.

Personality: He is more so an idiot. He is chaotic and all over the place honestly. He is very energetic and social with everyone. When he walks into a room, he somehow can light the whole room up that's how friendly and energetic he is. He is like a ray of sunshin on his own and silly mostly by an accident. He can be a bit blunt and cynical but for the most part he is nice and well can be a bit flirty but only to people he has like a crush on. He means well and very loyal. He is well meaning and reckless though. He can be a bit insecure and hide his feelings a lot, especially bottling his feelings up on purpose so no one worries about him. He worries about everyone else besides himself. He does act on his impulses though when danger comes and always goes in head first never thinking and sometimes fighting if he has to.

Likes: Interacting with people, food, his friends, bugs, making new friends, animals, touching anything he sees, throwing glitter around (totally did not take this from Kilo -), learning new things.

Dislikes: His powers, lying about being a pure, being yelled at, spiders, sometimes his powers, talking about his past or family, squirrels (they are his sworn enemy now).

Fears: Losing someone he cares for, drowning, someone finding out he isn't a pure element, talking about his past or family.

Strengths: His loyalty, knows martial arts and some other fighting strategies, his cooperativeness and honestly a distraction.

Weaknesses: Sometimes his powers since he does become brain dead if he exceeds himself with his electricity powers, his recklessness, bottling his feelings up, acting head first.

Weapon: If glitter counts then yes lmao

Backstory: Unknown

Other:

- He usually charges himself up with a phone charger, its honestly funny to see but embarrassing to him.

- Knows a few languages such as Spanish, French, and a couple other languages.

- Knows special techniques with his powers mostly electricity and named them himself too.

- Lies about being a pure and refuses to tell anyone about his family or his last name.