chapter 12:- Fuck u JEON

Start from the beginning

"Sweetie, we are, we're just going to watch it in the Theater Room." He shrugged, opening a door for me before corralling me inside. Hobi flipped on the lights and worked with the projector while I took a seat in the middle of the six rows of theatre seats. The seats themselves were obviously crazy comfortable, the cushions melding to my form and hugging my spine like I never knew it needed. When the opening credits began, hobi dimmed the lights and scrambled into the seat next to me-fifteen minutes into the movie had me realised that he was lying about the plot. Expecting a sweet movie about the obstacles of a young mute girl threw me through a hoop when the actual plot began to pan out.

"I don't like scary movies, you jerk!" I growled, pinching his bicep. Hoseok grimaced and slapped my hand away, rubbing his wounded shoulder.

"I know that. How else would I get you to watch it?" He grumbled, turning back to the film. I crossed my arms over my chest, huffing irritably and wallowing in self-pity. The door to the Theater Room opened, causing hobi and I to squint painfully at the intruder.

"What are the two of you doing?" Kook questioned, walking down the aisle. I quickly looked away from him, allowing hobi to indulge Kook in his scheme to give me nightmares for the next month. But out of the corner of my eye, I noticed he was both shirtless and wet, most likely having just showered.

 But out of the corner of my eye, I noticed he was both shirtless and wet, most likely having just showered

"I'm forcing Ms. Sunshine to watch a horror film." Hobi beamed, crossing his legs before drinking at the sight of Kook. "For what do we owe the pleasure?" Jungkook rolled his eyes, facing the projector's screen.

"Nothing, I was just checking in on her." He gave a curt wave. "I'll leave you to it." Hobi sprang up from his chair and grabbed Jungkook's hand, dragging him into the seat next to me.

"Don't be silly, Mr. Jeon. Please, take a seat!" Hobi insisted, sitting in the seat next to Jungkook, effectively caging him into the aisle. We all sat awkwardly for five minutes before hobi pulled out his phone. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry to do this." I silently shook my head at him pleadingly.

"Don't do this," I mouthed to him.

"This almost never happens; one of my clients is having a fashion emergency, but don't you two fret. I'm okay with you two finishing the movie without me." He got up from his seat and began walking toward the theatre door. "Let me know if it's any good!"

"Haven't you seen this-" I began to say before hobi had slipped out of the room. The air thickened considerably, the tension rising and rising. We hadn't spoken since that day he kissed me in the hallway and while I was used to Jungkook giving me the cold shoulder after intimate moments, I was dressed in a pair of highly revealing pj's, in a dark room with him in close proximity. I took a deep breath and focused on the screen in front of me, crossing my legs to avoid bumping him. My eyes followed the scared townspeople of Silent Hill file into a church while a large beast-like man with a triangular cage around his head chased after them. My fear grew as he took hold of a woman and I screamed as he ripped her clothes off. I couldn't watch anymore, but my eyes were glued to the screen. The beast-man ripped off the poor woman's skin and I lost it, throwing myself into Jungkook's lap and holding on for dear life. Kook hurriedly reached for the remote and paused the film, his hands gripping my hips and pulling me closer. One of his hands drifted to my back, rubbing soft soothing circular patterns into the satin robe, while his other hand came up to my cheek, pushing shiny hair away from my vision as I pressed my palms into my eyes.