Chapter 2: A Family?

Start from the beginning

" good. And what are those two doing here?" Ashe asked, crossing her arms, seeing Sombra and Junkenstein mess around the house. Only she and Kiriko were the only ones who could see them.

Seeing them giggle while moving things around. Like moving a desk lamp to the kitchen, or moving a cup of water to the bathroom. All harmless things, but all inconveniences. You could just see anger coming out of Sojourn's eyes while she sits at her desk at home seeing objects move around.

" STOP MAKING MY HALLWAYS INFINITE!" Sojourn shout out loud, when she needed to go to the bathroom. Knowing Sombra and Junkenstein have that ability now. After hearing from Kiriko that they get stronger and stronger the more time they reside here.

Sombra: " aww but who doesn't want a bigger house?" Talking through the grates/vents. Which you could hear some creepy whispering.

Dr. Junkenstein: " yeah! Think of this as an improvement!"

" you two'd better stop messing around or else I'll send you back to the underworld where you belong." Ashe said, threatening both of them. Seeing them stop and smile saying " aw but it's all harmless little things"

Ashe: " I don't care! You can do it on others! But not us! Got it?!" Seeing Sombra and Junkenstein smile and nod.

Junkenstein: " you got it demon lady!"

Sombra: " yeah, no need to go mommy on us. You got your own child to worry about"

Making Kiriko say " huh? Child?" Confused.

Sombra: " she's pregnant mijo (darling)"

Kiriko: " OH MY GOD! ASHE IS THAT TRUE?! YOUR PREGNANT?!" Making Ashe try to shush her saying " do you want the whole world to know?!" Upset.

Sombra: " ooo this is good drama" sitting down on the floor wanting to watch this scene unfold.

" who's the father?" Junkenstein asked, also super interested in this.

" none of your goddamn business!" Ashe said, talking to the ghosts in the house.

Sojourn couldn't help but overhear...

Sojourn: " wait your pregnant? I'm gonna be an auntie?! Yesssss!" always wanting that. Knowing she's a grandma in black people years, but she dedicated her life to her job so she never had any children.

Even though theirs still time, since she's still young, but that path isn't for Sojourn.

Ashe groaned and shook her head.

" let me get a seat you must be tired, wouldn't want you falling over" Sojourn said, rushing to get a chair.

Ashe: " I don't need a seat! I just need some time to think!" Unsure what to do.

" um.. but whose the father?" Kiriko asked, making Ashe say " who else?! Frank!" Making Kiriko say " wow really?! He really killed you in the bedroom huh?"

Making Ashe say " I just couldn't take how boring the goddamn game was! So I made a deal we'd cut the game short. So what?!" Making Kiriko blush and say " wow! Y-you were the one who initiated it?!"

Sombra: " the big question though, is do you wanna keep it?"

Ashe: " I don't know!" Unsure.

" makes sense why you can't decide" Kiriko said, thinking back to the cards and how indecisive Ashe is.

" if you say another word! I swear I'll blast you right outta this house!" Ashe said, serious. As she always carried her shot gun.