pepsi

After that day, I couldn't help but develop a secret crush on him. I'd observe him from a distance and noticed that he's super popular, always surrounded by a crowd of friends.

We're currently waiting in line at the canteen for our drinks, and it's finally our turn.

We ordered, 'Two strawberry and two orange juices, please.' But before we could get our drinks, some guys cut in front of us, pushed us aside, and said, 'Hey, two Pepsis. I'm so thirsty.' Mo fell down because of their push, and we helped him get back up. Then, I confronted them, 'Hey, how can you do this?'

Then, that guy looked at us angrily and replied, coming closer to us, 'I'm just really thirsty. Do you have a problem with that?' Another guy stepped forward and said, 'Haven't you heard basketball players get privileges at this school? And I'm a basketball player.'

Then, out of nowhere, Pran appeared, pushing those two guys away. He strode straight to the stall and said, 'Can I get four Pepsis for the soccer players, please?'

Then, he picked up the four Pepsis and walked towards us. Honestly, I felt like I was in a drama, like he was coming towards me in slow motion. Everything else seemed to stop, and it was just him and me. My thoughts were interrupted when he asked, 'Will Pepsi be okay?'

Is this real? Did he just help me? I mean, he came, asked for Pepsi, and then offered it to me? Oh my God!!! I said nervously, 'Yes...' and took it. He walked away, smirking at those guys, and no one would dare mess with him because he's strong and famous too.