𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

••
LIKED BY OTHAYTILLER , AND 4,567 OTHERS

Happy birthday my pretty girl! You came in my life at the right time! Please wish this pure soul a happy birthday!

ambercarter - love you kyawo thank you my heart ❤️
↪️ anytime!

othaytiller- happy birthday amber! turn up today lil folk 🫶🏽
fayetiller- happy birthday amber pookbut 🥰

comments limited

KYAWO WAS SITTING  in the classroom, eagerly waiting for the bell to signal the end of class. She found herself laughing at the texts her friends were sending in their group chat. 

Amber and Terry were going back and forth in the group chat about what either or should wear to Amber's celebration which was tonight.

the quad 4's 🫶🏽

Terry
Amber dont wear that shit
Or i'm not coming bru

Amber
Terry stfu don't tell me
wtf to wear to my event
I was joking

June
Both yall stfu, and stop texting
Like we aint gone see each other later
Im tryna do my work

Kyawo
Joke of the day
June stop playing when
you wanna start doing yo work?

June
Leave me alone bruh 😭😭😭

Kyawo
That's what i thought😭

      The bell rang, and Kyawo said goodbye to her professor as she left the classroom. She then headed back to her dorm to prepare for what was going to happen later.

 She then headed back to her dorm to prepare for what was going to happen later

     Sitting down were Kyawo, Amber, and June. They were waiting for Terry to join them, but he still hadn't arrived.

   Amber was growing annoyed because she knew he said he would be late, but she wanted all her friends to be there at the same time.

    It was a special day for her. "Girl we can start without him" kyawo said to amber making her nod her head "at this point" amber said getting up starting the game on the screen showing that they were ready to start bowling.

   It started and they all began to play trying to pass time.

"How the birthday girl gone suck at her own game" June laughed as he watched Amber roll the ball to hit the pins, but she missed.