Prologue

Johnny Cage steps into a raised platform in the middle of a forest. This is where a kombat tournament was held. Of course it wasn't Mortal kombat, he wasn't chosen for that. Even though this tournament wasn't as powerful as Mortal Kombat, it was still fun. Think of it as a hockey game but for Outworld.

"There's nothing hotter than a warrior princess!" Johnny Jokes to his opponent, getting closer to her. "Careful Cage, lest you get burned." His opponent, Princess Mileena yells back, playing onto his joke.

Mileena flashes her Sai in a cross in an X formation on her chest, getting into her starting position soon after. "Fight!" A bold, deep voice yells from what seems out of nowhere. Johnny and Mileena run into each other, Johnny diving into a kick, throwing Mileena off of her feet. She grunts as she gets up. All of a sudden Mileena jumps into the air, Sai pointed for Johnny's shoulders. Johnny crouches under her with great flexibility, going into a roll. He pops up behind her and grabs Mileena by the shoulders. He kicks her in the back, throwing her across the stage. Mileena stagger's herself from getting up so quickly, staying on the ground for an extra second as Johnny walks closer to her. As Johnny stands over her, she kicks him down to the ground, swiftly jumping onto him once he hits the floor. Mileena pummels Johnny with some punches, getting up off of him. Johnny quickly uppercuts Mileena from the ground, dazing her.

They both go back to their respective sides of the stage, insinuating the first round is over. "You want more?" Johnny jokes with a smug grin on his face.

Mileena realizing her opponents patterns, she slides under johnny. As Johnny turns around to face her, she teleports to his other side above him, delivering a hard kick into the back of his head. Johnny is now on his knees, waiting for the princess to get closer to him as she had in the other round. Mileena tries to pick him up from his shirt collar, but Johnny pushes himself off of her and delivers a couple of punches and kicks into her abdomen in a somewhat combo'd way. Mileena falls onto her back, Johnny pinning her down onto the floor.

As Johnny picks her up by her shoulders, her eyes change as well as her mouth, though you couldn't see it through her cloth mask. She sinks her teeth into his left arm, biting hard. Johnny stands up off of Mileena, who had now passed out from the fighting. He raises his right arm up in victory as the announcer states "Johnny Cage wins!" in a booming voice.