...

Before going south, Lu Zhengan and Song Huaishu discussed and decided to go to Yuanyang. In addition to Lu Xingyi, the little devil, Lu Zhengan thought about it and even brought his mother-in-law with him.

Song Xiren had been staying in Yuanyang's shop for several months, and he already felt homesick. Now that the whole family appeared neatly in front of him, Song Xiren couldn't be more happy. Holding Lu Xingyi in his arms, he took a closer look at his wife, whose facial features were still the same as before, and slowly felt relieved.

"Oh, Zheng'an Huaishu, when did you come back from the south? How was it? Did this trip go smoothly?"

Seeing his father-in-law's excited expression, Lu Zhengan couldn't help but feel a little guilty. Song Huaishu was asked to accompany the three elders into the house, while he and Lu Tiezhu, who came with him to deliver the goods, moved everything into the warehouse.

When Lu Zheng'an washed his hands and led Lu Tiezhu into the inner room, Secretary Song Huai was talking to Song Xiren about his experiences going south. Seeing Lu Zheng'an and Lu Tiezhu coming in, he hurriedly greeted them to come in and sit down for tea.

Song Xiren looked at Lu Zhengan who was becoming more and more stable, and felt extremely pleased. Recalling what Song Huaishu said just now, Lu Zhengan wanted to go south again, so he asked, "Huaishu said, do you still plan to go south?"

"I have this plan. In addition to collecting some more dried mangoes, I also want to look for nuts and durable fruits that are not common here. It can also add more varieties to our shop. ."

After listening to Lu Zheng'an's words, Song Xiren nodded in agreement. "Well, it's good for young people to go out more and gain experience. Although we, the old guys, are old, we can still move. You don't have to worry about the things at home, just leave them to us. We? That's it."

Hearing this, Lu Changgen also nodded in agreement.

Seeing that several elders supported him, Lu Zhengan was very moved. Together with Song Huaishu, he stood up and bowed to several people. "Thank you, father, and uncle Chang Gen. I will leave the shop and workshop to you first. Huai Shu and I will definitely come back before the year."

At the same time, in Linzhou's Shenji Tea House, the wealthy businessmen from Linzhou who came to support Shen Nianjin were chatting with each other and did not notice the "twisting pattern plates" placed on the table. On the contrary, the relatives of the wealthy businessmen in the inner hall tasted the preserved fruits on the plates, and their eyes immediately lit up.

After carefully looking at the items on the plate, they found that they were not items from any dry goods store they were familiar with, and they all became curious.

"This preserved fruit tastes good. It's strange. Although it has a bit of a smell, it tastes sour and sweet in your mouth, and you can't stop eating it."

"This dried peach also has a very good taste. It's as sweet as candied fruit, and the peach taste is also very strong."

"The taste of their dried peaches is quite familiar. Yunxiangzhai seemed to have sold them for a while before. However, after Yunxiangzhai collapsed, this kind of dried peaches could no longer be found. Unexpectedly, today I actually ate it at Shenji."

With that said, the maid of Shen Ji Teahouse asked for advice: "Madams, you are well-informed. All the dry goods in our teahouse are exclusively supplied by the Lu family, except for their main account in Yuanyang." You can't buy it anywhere else."

Upon hearing the name 'Lu's Dry Goods', everyone present felt strange. However, being able to supply Shen Ji exclusively is definitely not just for ordinary people. The female family members who came out to socialize here all came with a purpose. After thinking about it for a few times, they secretly planned to find out the details of the Lu family when they went back. .