Klein.

Klein's POV

"Okay....I am almost ready.....and......finished!" I exclaimed as I finished cleaning my armor, I sighed, "maybe it won't be so lonely after today....."

I walked out of my rented room and walked by the NPC behind the counter, I got out to the normal sunny day of SAO and inhaled the "air".

"So, first things first...let's see" I took out my menu and looked at the note to self I did the night before and checked it again.

-find her

-Don't get scared when you find her.

-Ask her to have dinner together.

-Bring flowers to her.

-Ask her out.

"Okay...that's simple, I can do this!" I started walking around town for a few hours until I finally saw her and all her beauty, I walked to her nervously and tapped her shoulder.

"H-Hi!" I mumbled as she turned around and put one of her hands in her hip.

"Hi, Klein, right?" She looked at me with her pretty eyes that seem to shine with the sunlight.

"Y-Yeah...that's me...and you must be Asuna, right?" I mentally face palmed at my stupidity.

Of course she's Asuna you idiot!

But to my surprise, she didn't hit me or slap me like some girls would normally do by me only approaching them, she laughed showing off that wonderful smile of hers.

"Haha...yeah, I'm Asuna! I believe we've met already, right? In the front lines? Its a shame we haven't really made an apropiate way to meet each other" Asuna said to me, I smiled.

"Yeah, I know...hmm....hey, I just got an idea" I said to her, finally bringing my plan back to work.

"Oh?"

"Why don't we get to know each other over dinner today?" I asked, she smiled.

"Sure, why not? At my place?" I nodded, she then started walking away "till dinner! Bye!" As she got lost in the mass of people I made a mini dance all the way to my rented room.

----Night Time----

I sighed shakily as I knocked on the door in front of me, I looked at the flowers in my shaky hand and nodded to myself.

The door opened revealing Asuna with normal and comfortable clothes and not her usual K.o.B uniform, she smiled.

"Oh! You're here!" Asuna said.

"Y-Yeah...here...this are for you" I handed her the flowers and she took them, brushing a little our hands, I blushed.

"Thank you for the flowers, Klein!" Asuna moved aside so I could pass inside, "oh, and someone else is joining us, hope you don't mind" Asuna said as I entered her house.

Someone else? Who?

"Its not a p-problem, its okay!" She lead me to her dining room and I sat down at one of the chairs as I heard someone knock.

"That most be him!" Asuna practically ran to the door in matter of seconds and opened the door as I frowned.

Him? Its a guy?