01. Unbreakable Bond

It was a quiet night, and Nula was sitting comfortably in her room, the dim light from the nightstand illuminating her focused face. Her smartphone was in her hands, and Nula was immersed in the magical world of an online game called Sky: Children of the Light.

In the game, Nula gracefully floated through a realm known as the Hidden Forest, her avatar resembling a nature spirit. She loved to explore this virtual world, a place filled with secrets and wonders. As she moved, she noticed an unfamiliar player sitting on a bench. Curious, Nula decided to approach and see what he was doing.

— Hello! — Nula typed in the in-game chat after sitting next to him.

— Hello! — replied the player, whose avatar was a being of light with a golden crown.

Nula was enchanted by his appearance, and he introduced himself as Sun. The two began to chat, sharing game tips and stories of their previous adventures. They seemed to have a lot in common.

— Could you help me with a mission? — Sun asked.

— Of course, I'd love to help! What do you need to do? — Nula replied promptly.

Sun explained that his mission involved lighting magical lanterns hidden in the Hidden Forest. These lanterns were essential to restore balance to the region and spread light through the darkness.

The two players embarked on the mission together, floating among the imposing trees of the Hidden Forest and taking care of each other to avoid the constant rain of this realm. Nula guided Sun to the lanterns, and he lit them with his golden light. As they progressed, they encountered challenges and puzzles that tested their skill and cooperation.

While working together, Nula and Sun began to talk about their lives outside the game. They discovered common interests, even though they lived in distant countries. The geographical distance that separated them made their friendship even more special.

Finally, when they completed the mission and all the lanterns were lit, a sense of accomplishment filled the hearts of Nula and Sun. They floated to the top of a hill in the Hidden Forest and watched the magical light show that their actions had triggered.

— It was amazing working with you, Sun. — Nula typed in the chat, smiling from the other side of the screen.

— I agree, Nula. I'm glad to have met you. — Sun replied with gratitude.

At that moment, Nula and Sun exchanged contact information and decided to maintain their friendship despite the distance between them. As the sun set in the in-game Hidden Forest, a bright friendship was born, uniting Nula and Sun, regardless of the miles that separated them.

The next day, Nula and Sun continued their journey in Sky: Children of the Light. They explored new realms, faced exciting challenges, and shared stories from their lives while they played. Their friendship was growing stronger with each passing day.

As they explored the Hidden Forest once again, a new player appeared near them. Nula noticed that he was clearly struggling. His avatar was weakened, and he seemed lost amid the sinister shadows of that mysterious realm.

— Hello, I need help! — Zak typed in the game's chat, after Nula and Sun added him as a friend.

The duo didn't hesitate to respond.

— What happened? How can we help? — Nula wrote, concerned.

Zak explained that he was trapped in the Golden Wasteland, home to the game's most dangerous creatures: the Shadow Dragons. He was on a quest to find a magical artifact that could restore light to the region but was having trouble dealing with the dangers of the place.