The Gift of Prayer and praying friends

Right here , right now in this moment , there is serenity in the atmosphere , peace like no other even when my emotions are sky rocked all over the place , even when I feel alone in this world and my heart seems to keep breaking all over again as it was in the past ! My knees are shaking but I look to you my Heavenly father for strength , strength to keep moving, looking forward and not back down !

Have you been in a position where you tried praying but no words could come out , I feel like just like the days of Hannah , Esther and Deborah so will my name be written as well to portray how a single Nigerian lady waited before she met her groom ... I pray for the reader that you don't wait for Long till you find the one and not the distraction!

Most times we pray a lot  and forget to listen , forget to hear what He is actually trying to tell us ... Our prayers are usually answered but we fail to listen ! Have lost lots of potential spouse as a result of failure to listen and hear and get carried away by what I see physically ... Mine is not even money but just time wasters coming my way with sweet words of the world and not of the word of God ! May we never encounter a time waster but a Heaven sent ...

I advise you also surround yourself with prayerful friends , sometimes reproach and shame might be the order of the day and prayer would be the least thing to do , but with the right praying friends, you find the air  , the spirit to connect with our maker to keep believing that it will all work out fine ... I called a friend today , not because I have not sorted it out myself but I called just to hear what she has to say to my predicament of believing God inrespective of situations and she prayed a whole lot of heart felt prayers ... She mentioned something while praying and it says may we not attract negative spouse and I pray same goes to you my dearest readers... So I confess the following and you can do as I do :
• I will never attract a negative spouse of setback, delay and time wasters ..
• My marital life will end in praise and joy
• I will be a testimony of God's grace and goodness and it won't be long for me
• I will laugh last and it will be joy filled !
• I will also have the best pay back of having the best of the best spouse who will value me the most, love me , adore me and treat me as a queen .
• I will reach the success attained for my Destiny in good health , joy and health again ..