#4 - A Promise Broken

You were currently on the couch in the Forger household. You were resting on the couch with your arms being placed underneath your head.

(Y): 'The week has been crazy so far.'

You began recalling certain events in your mind. Until your mind stops at one.

(Y): 'And to think it all started with getting a call from a drunk Raven.'

You let out a yawn.

(Y): Sure, it gotten a bit out of hand...but eventually this whole thing will end the next day.

You closed your eyes and began to drift off into a soft sleep. Somewhere from the other room, Yor walked into the living room, she was busy watching you sleep.

 Somewhere from the other room, Yor walked into the living room, she was busy watching you sleep

Yor: 'Aw..He looks so cute when sleeping. But...is this really okay?'

She began to pace around the room, not being careful to control the sound of her footsteps.

Yor: 'I mean, when I made an deal with Loid to be his fake wife, other than bonding with Miss Anya. But he...doesn't look at me with such a wanting gaze. I'm feeling like, there should be some sort of connection with him and me.'

She turned her head over to you.

Yor: 'Hmph...M-Maybe he won't be against the idea of...trying something else? I did give him a blowie earlier ..Gah! Is loyalty a thing here?'

You began to stir in your sleep and slowly opened your eyes. Yor noticed you getting up and got closer to you.

(Y): Wha's...going on?...Huh? Yor, what are you doing-?

Yor placed a finger to your lips.

Yor: Look (Y)...I'm not sure how we can go with this. But!

She gotten on top of your body on the couch.

Yor: I-I can't wait anymore! Mama needs loving now!

She was looking at you with brighter scarlet eyes, which you could've sworn have hearts inside.