#1. An Unexpected Night

Two friends were walking outside alongside each other. One of them is (whatever teenage body you're thinking) and the other has black spiky hair, wearing clothes that  hide his muscles and is pretty tall. Both are boys in the same age. The first boy yawned.

(Y): Can you believe that within a couple of months we'll be graduates, Gohan?

The spiky haired boy named Gohan nodded in response.

Gohan: Yeah, kinda makes you feel sad that, it's the last time we'll be considered high schoolers.

(Y): Eh, not really. Don't get me wrong I liked the memories we made with our friends and all. It's just...I am not a big fan of waking up early to get ready.

Your friend laughed

Gohan: Well, best to get used to it. Considering that we'll have jobs to wake up early for now.

(Y): Please, the only difference between the two is, we'll actually get paid our worth with money, instead of crummy extra credit.

You covered your mouth in fake shock.

(Y): Oh crap! I just forgot, that you like the extra credit.

Gohan: I am going to need it for my college applications.

(Y): Come on Gohan! You're like the smartest person I know...well with the exception of a few.

Gohan: Who?

The two of you stopped as you held out your hand.

(Y): There's Shikamaru, Weiss, Ilya, Mizuno, Bulma-

Gohan: Hey, one of them is not a student!

(Y): I never said they had to be from our school only.

The two stood in silence for a while before laughing.

Gohan:... You're missing someone else.

(Y): Really who?

Gohan: Yourself of course!

You shook your head before the two of you began walking.

(Y): Sorry dude, but I'm not smart.

Gohan: Yes you are, (Y)! You've been in the auto class for a couple years with a high grade!

(Y): True, but it's been given for archiving the bare minimum. Such as turning in paperwork on time instead of 2 triads later.

Gohan: But you've been learning a few skills right?

(Y): It's only the basics and memorizing the names of different parts.

Gohan: You see!?

You were about to say something but Gohan interrupted you and stopped you walking.

Gohan: Look, you have to stop downplaying yourself (Y). You have the knowledge and capabilities to apply that into action, you just got to be more confident with yourself.

He patted you in the shoulder.

Gohan: Just do that and you'll be a great mechanic.

(Y):...Yeah, I guess you're right-Wait no, You are right....Thanks for that.

Gohan: No problem.

The two of you continued heading out toward the street as Gohan leaned close to you.

Gohan: Speaking of Weiss.

(Y): No. Nonono Dude-!

The two of you began to argue about something else as time passed by..