Chapter:2

Manisha reached Delhi and stepped out of the train. Her heart started beating at a faster pace than usual. Flashbacks started hitting her as she stepped on the road. This city, she used to love this city because he lives in it and now she came here after whole 2 years. Things are changed, she had the idea that Abhishek Malhan is now the most famous name in Delhi, his dream came true as she saw a big banner hanging on the road with his smiling face. The first youtuber of India to lift the trophy of bigg boss. Tears flow down her eyes as she remembered the last time she visited Delhi with Abhishek and surprised his family.

Flashback:

Abhishek and Manisha stepped out of the train as they reached Delhi from Chandigarh. They came Delhi in their holidays. Usually, Abhishek came alone as Manisha lives in Chandigarh but from last 2 trips, Abhishek brings her with him as he introduced her to his family and they used to love her so they always asks him to bring her.

'Abhishek chal na jaldi kar.' an irritated Manisha shout on Abhishek who was bringing her luggage from the train.

'abay ek to tu 5 bags le kar aai sirf 1 week ke stay ke liye or uper se mujh par hi chekh rai hai.' an equally irritated Abhishek shouted back on her.

'acha na chal jaldi kar. Mein Prerna didi ko or baaki sab ko surprise denay ke liye bht excited hun.' Manisha said smiling thinking about their reactions after seeing her as this time Manisha decided to surprise them and they didn't tell anyone about their visit.

'han bas last bag reh gya hai phir chalte hain.' Abhishek said and went back to bring that bag.

After that Abhishek booked an online taxi and there were 10 minutes in its arrival so they sat at a nearby tea stall to have some tea as they were tired due to travelling.

'Manisha wo banner dekh rai hai? Wo jo wahan uper laga hai.' Abhishek asked her as they settled down at the bench sipping their tea.

'han ktna bara banner hai na.' Manisha replied back looking at the banner.

'dekhna bas kch hi saal mein yahan meray naam ka banner huga.' Abhishek said dreaming about his banner at that place.

Manisha looked at him who was looking at the banner and the spark in his eyes was telling her that he has already picturized his face on that banner. She silently prayed that his every dream come true. He get everything easily whatever he wishes for.

'han bas baari baari krwa lo. Kaam kch huta nh hai khuwab dekho.' Manisha said playfully bringing him back from his dreamland.

'tu dekh lena beta ek din mein Delhi airport se bahar aaoun ga na to log mera naam chilla rahe hunge. Lakhon ki bheedh hugi sirf meray liye or sab ki zubaan par bas mera naam huga.' Abhishek said smiling.

'han or us crowd mein sab se aagay mein khari hungi or sab se zor se tera naam le kar mein chilla rai hungi kyun ke teri sab se baari cheerleader to mein hi hun na.'

'tu crowd ke sath kyun hu gi? Tu to meray sath khari hugi mera haath pakar kar meri family sath.' Abhishek said taking her hand in his.

'meri har success teray baghair adhuri hai. Mein life mein kch bhi ban jaoun mujhay tu chahiye apne sath wrna meri koi celebration koi khushi complete hi nh hu sakti.' Abhishek said softly kissing the back of her hand.

'sab bolne ki batein hain . Ek baar tu bara admi ban gya na tujhe mera naam bhi yaad nh rahe ga.' Manisha said taking her hand back.

'ye kya fozol baat kar rai hai tu? Mein kyun bhulun ga tujhe?'

'sab bolte hain ke nh bholein ge lekn bhul jatay hain.'

'tu thik hai to be Mrs. Abhishek Malhan ab hum  ap se 2 saal baad milein ge apni shaadi walay din.' Abhishek said making Manisha widen her eyes.