The steam escaping from their mouths hung in the air like a white cloud, and the students, forgetting about burns and other dangers, tried to stay as close as possible to the boiling cauldrons, almost clinging to them.

- Are you saying that you will stay at school?Blaze asked.

Theo looked at his friends sadly.

- Dad said he's busy and he doesn't have time.

The girl looked at him sadly. Theo smiled heavily and laughed mockingly.

- Don't worry, I won't be bored at school. I have something to do here.

Alsafi smiled sadly at her friend.

On the day of departure, she placed a box in front of Theo in the Great Hall. The boy was surprised and looked at her with bulging eyes.

- I wanted to give it to you personally if you were at home. But, due to circumstances, I had to give you my present ahead of time.

Theo looked at the little box and shook it. And he opened it. There was a bell.

"It's beautiful," Theo replied. Obviously, he didn't like the gift.

- It's not just a bell. It glows in the dark, and when danger is approaching, or the object is dangerous, it will sound the alarm.

Theo looked at her with bulging eyes and this time smiled sincerely.

- Thank you- he hugged her so hard.

Blaze looked at them and just laughed.

-Can you really laugh? - Theo asked.

-Very funny - Blaze replied. - Well, see you later, friend. I will write you letters every day.

Blaze held out his hand in farewell.

- I will wait for your letter every day.

Theo squeezed his friend's hand and hugged him.

When Blaze and Alsafi left the Great Hall, the twins were just walking to the table. This time, the red hair did not come into the field of view of the girl's eyes, and she left without noticing them. But the hair caught the guy's attention like night, but it was too late. She's gone.

The dean of the faculty, Professor Snape, accompanied his students to the train.

- Well. Is everyone here? Good. When you get back to London, go straight home.

He looked around at everyone and when the train moved back to school.

Blaze and Alsafi got into the compartment and Artie the cat immediately lay down on the seat and fell asleep.

- I'm sorry, my friend. But I'm going to have to bother you.

The girl picked up the cat and started hugging him. Owl Gordon looked at them strangely and seemed to condemn them.

- And you come here.

He sat down on the girl's lap again and she hugged both of them. Even if the cat was against it, he couldn't refuse her this.

- I see they love you. And my owl is just waiting for a treat from me.

Alsafi looked at Blaze and smiled.

- Maybe you just didn't find the right approach to him. Play with him sometime.

- Do you always behave like this with animals?

- yes. I just love animals. Oh, the first thing I do when I get home is to squeeze all the animals on the farm.

Blaze just smiled.